Chapter twenty-seven

It's strange what desire will make you do
Never dreamed I'd met someone like you
— — —

When I open my eyes, light is filling the room, making me blink. My head is fuzzy from lack of sleep.

"Morning" Vince mutters, a small smile on his face. He is lying, fully dressed, on top of the bed beside me. How long has he been there? I assumed he would be gone by this morning like he usual is when I wake up.

Suddenly, I feel incredibly shy beneath his steady gaze. I sit up before realising I was completely naked. Horrified, I squeal and use the duvet to hide my body.

"I saw it all last night" He smirks brazenly. My eyes scan the floor around the bed and I frown when I cannot find any of my clothes. Fuck.

"You are so presumptuous, you know that right?" I ask and he shrugs. He clambers to his feet and holds his hand out to me.

"Perhaps. Come on".

Butterflies erupt in my stomach at his words. My heart pounds in my chest and I'm nervous he can hear it.

I wrap the duvet around me and place my hand in his. He pulls me up and my legs nearly collapse. My whole body is sore and I feel the urge to climb back into my comfy bed.

As if he knows what I'm thinking, he pulls me towards my bathroom. Vince shuts the toilet seat before pushing me onto it. I watch what he is doing from where I'm sat.

He starts running the bathtub, filling it with hot water and bubble bath. When its done, he scoops me into his arms (abandoning the duvet) and carefully places me in the tub.

The water splashes over the sides as I get in but I can clean that up after. My whole body relaxes as the bath takes away some of my achiness that Vince had been so nice to give me after last night.

I glance up the Sicilian god in front of me. He is stripping his trousers and red shirt by the side of the bath.

"Move over so I can get in" He instructs and I find myself scooting forward. He takes off his boxers and steps in behind me. His legs on either side of my body, I move my legs so they are touching his.

Vince kisses my shoulder before loosely braiding my long hair. I smile as his fingers skim across my shoulder blades. He runs his hands onto my shoulders and starts massages my shoulders.

"No one's ever done this to me before" I mutter, my head falling backwards slightly as he releases one of the knots, "if you weren't the mafia don you could have been a masseuse".

A small giggle escapes at the image of Vincenzo in the middle of the spa, giving all sort of massages.

"I can't remember the last time I did this to someone" He mumbles, "Didn't lover boy ever do this?"

"No, never. Would you be jealous if he did?" I chirp and he hums slightly.

"I'm not the jealous type unlike you, my love".

"You are joking right?" I giggle, turning to face him causing more of the soapy water to slosh out the bath.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" Vince muses, and I put my ring finger over my lips; pretend to think about it for a moment.

"Yes" I laugh and he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Yes?" He quirks.

"No" I reveal and he chuckles.

"What is it love? Yes or no?".

"shut up, you impeccable! You're confusing me again. I always am so confused when I'm with you. You are very distracting" I confess, my face flushing again.

His hand drifts to my bare hip and pulls me closer. I inhaled sharply at how close his lips are to mine. I am against his warm chest, chiselled to perfection. Vince's head is angled slightly to the side and I find my own lips parted.

As our lips crushed together, I felt like I was walking on air. His mouth was so warm and I opened my mouth with a low moan. When we broke apart for air, I rest my forehead on his as we both pant heavily.

"Its not very polite to tell someone to shut up. I wouldn't let anyone else get away with saying that to me" He smirks and I smile.

"I'm not just anyone".

"You've got that right. You're the most beautiful and intelligent women I've ever met even if you are a pain in my ass most of the time" He confesses.

I lean forward and connect our lips again. He pulls me onto his lap so both my legs are straddling him. His erection pokes my stomach as we kiss.

"Round 4?" I ask causing his eyes to darken considerably.

Instead of answering he stands up (wrapping his arm around my legs) and carries me to my bed. He drops me onto the mattress and hovers over me. Before grabbing a condom wrapper off the side and ripping it open.

---

Hey guys

I'm sorry this is out late. It was meant to come out on Friday but I wasn't happy with it.  I wrote this chapter over and over again because I didn't like the way it was turning out. I ended up completely changing what was meant to happen in this chapter.

Vincenzo and Alexandria are my favourite couple so far and it was much fun writing this chapter (after I decided to do a cute couple scene).

The next chapter Salvatore will be back to speak to Vince about something 'important' and I cannot wait to write it. I don't know when the next update will be but I'll try and publish it the next few days.

I hope you guys have a great morning, afternoon or evening wherever you are!

Please vote, comment and follow my Wattpad and Instagram. 

Bye 👋