2

Eren tiredly sits down near Armin and Mikasa after a long day of cleaning that was assigned from none other than Captain Levi.

"And here I thought having Captain Levi as a supervisor was going to be fun"

Eren sighs as he takes a bite of his bread while everybody else on the table was nodding.

"All we do is clean all day!" Jean shouts out of stress, Armin shifting his eyes checking if other senior cadets have heard it.

Sasha and Connie nod in unison while mikasa stayed quiet, peacefully eating her bread without any problems.

" What's the point in cleaning anyways? It's not like we're gonna clean the titan's arse or anything-"

"A-Actually, they don't deposit waste out of their-"

"Oh  Just stfu Armin!" Jean frustratedly sighed .

Ymir snorted into laughter at the other side of the table while Historia tries to tell her not to laugh.

"Ha!" Someone snickered across the Table where the new cadets were, causing all of them to turn their heads. It was a senior cadet who was listening to all their ranting quietly at his table.

"You kids should be lucky you're only under Captain Levi!"

The senior cadet laughed aloud as he drank booze. The junior cadets were confused.

"What do you mean?"

Connie asked the senior cadet with curiosity. And all the other cadets with him leaned in expecting an explanation from the senior cadet.

"You kids no nothing about horror! Lucky you! You only have to clean , clean, and clean! That's it! While us in the Crimson group, we have to run 5km with heavy weight on our backs under the hot scorching sun!!"

The senior bursted out furiously, standing and reminiscing the horrid memories he painfully remembered when he was still a newbie. He tossed and turned as the other cadets stared at him with weird looks. ' He's probably drunk' is what they thought.

"Now now, don't go off scaring the newbies! You're just drunk now, u should be resting" The other person who sat beside him who seemed to be his co-cadet , grabbed his shoulders and forced him to sit down and behave. The co-cadet then looked at the new cadets and motioned a 'sorry about that' to them.

"It's just that, Captain Y/N has been going hard on us lately and some of us even barely survived"

He nervously laughed.

"Captain Y/n?" Historia asked.

"She's a one of the best cadets here next to  captain Levi and who's very skilled in combat. She's a supervisor just like Captain Levi and Captain Hange"

The senior cadet said.

"She's one heck of a woman. Even thinking about her just gives me the chills." He continued.

"How so?" Armin asked.

"She never let's us rest and like how this guy mentioned , she makes us run a very long distance while carrying lots of heavy bags under broad daylight. She won't even let us rest. And that's not the worst part. When all of our energy has been drained from all that running, she makes us spar with her one by one, and she will NOT go easy on any of us. And for a training of "Stamina". I mean we could have literally died on the spot. A spawn of the devil I tell ya"

"Now that's hardcore" Connie shivers just by thinking about it.

"I take back what I said" Jean said.

"How come we haven't seen her?" Ymir boldly asks receiving nods from her fellow comrades.

"Well, we just came back from an expedition  from the west part of the wall and Captain Y/n went to the Royal Palace to personally file a report about the expedition so luckily we can rest for today" the senior said.

"Who said u could rest?"

All heads faced to the direction of the voices. The faces from senior cadets have terribly fallen into fear.

"C-Captain!-!"

A glimpse of crimson.

A/n : Kinda cheeky but wtv, idk but anyways I need to poop