33

Ok I got a gift for u guys, was feeling a little generous right now sooooo

Warning:  teasing, smut, bdsm(?)

================================

Hange was currently in Y/n's office as Erwin ordered. She didn't know why but she had to guess it was because there might be something that erwin needed in her office.

She looked over the mess of papers on y/n's desk and looked through it one by one.

"These are all contract forms from numerous cadets why would the commander be in need of this.." Hange mumbled under her breath.

She then took one sheet and examined it.

It was an Identification form.

"Annie Leonhart..?"

Hange said as she read the name under the form.

~~

"Please stop moving so much, it's annoying"

"I'm not"

"Yes you are, you are moving, a lot at that"

Levi sighed as he adjusted his form yet again as he barely fit on the small bed with y/n.

They had finally finished washing themselves, although not so refreshed since the place was so gloomy, well at the very least they had taken a bath right?

After changing back to their clothes, y/n thought it would be best if she slept with her bra. At that point she didn't even care anymore if levi was to sleep next to her. He had already seen or done enough, why would she be bothered anyways? Although she kept wearing her pants since it wasn't really that bothersome to her. While Levi was wearing his shirt and pants.

After what seemed to be minutes of adjusting, they finally were able to fit in a one person bed. It was only because both of them were not laying on their backs but on their sides to save space.

Y/n was bundled up like fetus and Levi was just behind her barely touching each other, somehow near what it looks like he's spooning her in the position. Thus the reason why she was overly sensitive at Levi's mere movements, one wrong move and their bodies touch. Not like it's a big deal or anything but y/n still hasn't moved on from their little make out session, and now with how they bathed together as well.

Levi on the other hand wasn't feeling sleepy , actually, he was having a hard time closing his eyes and drifting into slumber.

As he opened his eyes again, it's faced with y/n's bare back and her luscious scarlet hair on her shoulder. He felt uncomfy again and squirmed a little. Which made Y/n annoyed since she already told him not to move, she turned her body to face the black haired man almost inches away from banging their heads together. Levi was startled, supposedly because she was so close and because their bodies were now touching. Her arm and shoulder grazed upon his chest and her hips and buttocks made in contact with his stomach and other things below, his crotch.

Which made Levi stiffening his body. He wasn't even looking at the scarlet haired woman who was even more annoyed that he was trying to avoid her gaze, completely unaware of the situation.

"I told you not to move? Is it that hard to do such a simple task?? You're so hard headed" she gritted her teeth, also piercing daggers with her eyes.

Levi came into eye contact for a brief moment and y/n had noticed his uncomfortable face. Y/n turned more of her body towards Levi putting more force into their collision, she looked him in the eyes again and debating whatever his deal was. Totally forgetting how she's barely dressed and in bed with a man.