25

A/n: lmao sorry late update, was stressing over a research paper for 3 days yet haven't started yet lol

*Starts playing sugarcrush*

I h8 life
.......…..............................................................

Barely escaping the MPs, both Levi and Y/n disguised themselves to hide their identities since they were currently wanted for the act of felony.

Y/n had took some brownish dye and colored her hair to hide her very noticeable Scarlet hair and tied it into a ponytail, she also bought some glasses as 'last touch' into her disguise.

Meanwhile Levi just put his hair back with gel and some expensive looking sunglasses.

"You look neat" y/n complimented on the man.

"Thanks. You look like dog shit" he said, y/n was startled. She genuinely thought her disguise was flawless.

"I meant the hair, the color reminds me of poop" he continued , visibly disgusted. "Red hair suits you more" he mumbled.

"Tsk. I couldn't care less about your opinion, even if I go bald"

"I like to see that happen"

Y/n glares at the man and walked ahead of them, fastening her pace.

The two of them were now stealthily blending in the crowd of civilians trying not to get caught by the military police. There were visible numbers of them placed in different corners of the street, it seemed like they were asking people around .

Y/n still hasn't moved on from the thought . Why are they trying so hard to catch us? There are literally mass murderers out loose while they try hard to catch people to committed  barely to a crime. The system is rigid.

"Now we can't show our faces now"
y/n sighed, clearly frustrated.

"It's more likely that they already know we're from the Survey corps, and knowing that they'd do everything to ruin us, they had the perfect opportunity to do so when they saw us doing such trivial misdemeanor. *Sighs* more or so because both regimens had conflicts for who knows how long" levi replied mumbling, trying not to let anyone hear in their conversation.

"That's stupid. For all I know, they're just living their best lives in the inner wall and suck money from the damn taxes they get from the government. Corrupted shits I tell ya" y/n mumbled back receiving a compliant nod from the man beside her.

~~

They quietly got back from Headquarters, the sun was slowly setting. Somehow, there were fewer cadets roaming since some of them were still on their vacation,causing both of them to sigh in relief.

There were some cadets who stared at them weirdly as they looked foreign.

Although, they were relieved that they got back, it still doesn't change the fact that they were now wanted, somehow ironic that it made such a big deal from defending themselves. It would make more sense if they killed someone .

Sighing, y/n and Levi went inside.

"May I ask why a lovely couple like yourselves  are here in our headquarters? Are the two of you perhaps looking for someone? Or are you wanting to apply in the survey corps??" Hange asked confused by the unfamiliar faces, it made Y/n chuckle a little bit, it showed how effective their disguise were. Levi scoffed, completely annoyed that Hange was there.