17

As the sun was finally setting, the cadets have now finished their mission and on their way back.

They had successfully accomplished their mission without any deaths, and so they planned to celebrate once they get back.

Just like any other celebration , they plan on bringing more booze than usual.

They had already plastered a wide smile on their faces.

"How's y/n?" Levi asked Heather who was fortunately beside him, heather got startled by the sudden question which made her stutter a little bit.

"O-oh! A-ah yes, she actually just woken up but she's quite exhausted right now so I told her to rest... Although she refused and said she was fine, I insisted that she did" she said .

Levi had been relieved as he heard those words from the cadet. He was worrying about y/n for the whole journey but he won't admit it himself.

"Oh! And miraculously, she healed from her head injury real quick! Even I was shocked, she's such a strong person" Heather mumbled the last part as she smiles at herself like an idiot.

"Good" levi said and walked away.

~

"Captain Y/n!-!"

Armin came running worriedly towards Y/n who was sitting down drinking some coffee. Mikasa was right behind him, and so did the other  junior cadets.

Y/n got confused as to why they suddenly approached her. Was there an occasion? She thought.

"Thank God you're safe! W-we were so worried about you... That you couldn't wake up after that titan had thrown you.." Armin started sulking, he was guilty that he couldn't do anything at that moment.

Mikasa was worried for the captain as well.

"Worried? But I'm fine right now" she said and showed them that there weren't any injuries.

"Your wounds have healed really fast" Eren said, he was the most guilty out of the three since the captain had been thrown because he couldn't act quick when he was a titan.

"Those were nothing, I've had worst" she calmly said.

"We were so relieved that Captain Levi had been there to kill that titan, or it could've rushed towards u and get u killed"

"Levi did?" Y/n asked , confused.

She then sighed knowing she'll have to thank him for saving her life.

Of course she was grateful for what he did, but she didn't want to face him. It would be so awkward and plus they were just avoiding each other not too long ago.

"Does your head hurt captain?" Mikasa asked, y/n didn't know but she instinctively touched her forehead out of frustration by the thought of Levi.

She got embarrassed.

"O-oh, no no. I'm completely fine. I just had a lot to think" she awkwardly said.

And at that, the junior cadets bid their farewells.

"Captain,commander Erwin ordered me to give you this" Y/n saw a cadet run towards her with something on his hand.

"Medicine?"

The cadet nodded, y/n had taken a closer look at the cadet. She noticed he was one of the new recruits, Eren's friend, Jean.

Jean felt uncomfortable at that situation as y/n had stared too long at him.

Y/n sighed coldly and looked at the medicine.

"I don't need it"

"P-pardon?-?"

Y/n glared at the cadet, letting him know that she will not have to repeat herself.

Jean flinched , and quickly averted his gaze elsewhere.

"Y-yes captain" he stuttered and quickly left.

"How come she's cold towards me and not Eren.." he sulked as he exited.

~

The sun was finally out of sight and stars have finally shown themselves for the people to enjoy.

The cadets were exceptionally outgoing today since they're celebrating their first victory without any casualties.

Y/n on the other hand, was embarrassed when she heard that she was the only one who had been unconscious. It hurt her pride when she heard about it.

Hange was laughing at how y/n was flustered.

They had already drank their first shot, which made them even more hyper than they already were.

Y/n was impulsively taking multiple shots one by one non-stop. She was disappointed with herself for fainting like that, it hurt her self esteem.

Heather who was worried about her, said that she shouldn't drink too much even if she had high tolerance in alcohol.

But Y/n became stubborn and did not listen to anyone who tried to stop her. Even Erwin was forcing her to stop, but she strongly resisted.

By now, she was a mess.

"She really.. drank a lot" Hange sighed as she looks over to the empty bottles at their table, there was about 35 of those that y/n had solely drank by herself.

"Fuck."

Y/n cursed, which made the the captains, and Erwin, startled.

It wasn't new to them hearing her curse, but she was drunk.

"Ahhhhh *burps* I fucking hate myself. Why the fuck did I even survive that? I should've just died. I'd rather die. It's so embarrassing, why the fuck was I the only one who was on a bad state?? What the actual FUCCCKKKK!! " she started shouting.

"There could've been atleast one other person who was unconscious BUUUUUT NOOOOOO ! IT HAAAAAAD TO BE ME! BULLSH*T, THAT'S JUST FUCKING LOW, FUCKING BASTARDS!-! WHY DIDN'T YOU DIE!? IT COULD'VE SAVED MY FACE, NOW EVERYONE'S GOING TO MAKE FUCKING FUN OF ME !!   YOU!!  *points at a random person* YOU DISGUST ME, HOW DARE YOU LOOK DOWN ON ME WITH THAT UGLY LITTLE FACE OF YOURS, YOUR MOM SHOULD'VE ABORTED YOU WHEN YOU WERE STILL A FETUS- EVEN I FIND YOUR FACE UNAPPEALING. YOUR FUTURE CHILDREN ARE UNLUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS THEIR DAD-NO!! YOU WON'T EVEN GET A WIFE IN THE FIRST PLACE, SICK BASTARD... AND YOUUUU!!    *aggressively points at Jean*     WHY TF ARE YOU HERE!? SHOULDN'T YOU BE IN THE STABLES AND EATING YOUR OWN SHIT!?? AHA!! YOU'RE UGLY TOO, FUCKING BASTARD.  *laughs histerically*  WHY ARE THERE ONLY UGLY PEOPLE HERE!? I DONT FUCKING SEE ANYONE GENUINELY ATTRACTIVE- YOU PEOPLE SHOULD REAAALLY PRIORITIZE YOUR FACES, Y'ALL LOOK UGLY AS HECK! EVEN I WOULD MARRY A TITAN INSTEAD OF YOU UGLY MOTHERF*CKERS  *hiccups*  WAIT!! I WASN'T DONE WITH YOU- *points at Jean, again*  YOU FUCKING STICK, CAN'T EVEN THROW A PUNCH PROPERLY- SHOULD'VE JUST STAYED QUIET AND LIVED A PEACEFUL LIFE IN THE STABLES- YOU'RE JUST A BURDEN, LITTLE PIECE OF SH*T , EVEN I WAS STRONGER THAN YOU WHEN I WAS LITTLE COMPARED TO YOU NOW *scoffs* what a fucking joke-"

"Shouldn't we stop her..?" Hange asked worriedly.