4

It was a sunny Saturday and Commander Erwin appointed training for all the troops including the higher cadets.

It's like a weekly thing for improvement of stamina and strength.

Hange walked towards the office of
Y/n while she was looking at reports for the next expedition held next month.

Knocking on the door, Y/n looked to that direction and sighed as soon as she saw who the person was.

"The commander said we're in charge of the mass training today" Hange warmly smiled.

She was slowly walking  towards  her where she was seated on her chair with paperwork.

"Yes, I was informed. And not just that, I'm also in charge of choosing troops for the expedition next month" Y/n sighed, fully knowing that talking about the expedition will just hype Hange up.

Hange's eyes lit up and her expression lightened, making weird noises while jumping up with joy and excitement.

"Bring me with you!!" She abruptly shakes Y/n's shoulders making her dizzy.

"Just thinking about all those titans running around looking like they're BEGGING to be caught. TEST SUBJECTS!! UGHH JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME DROOL WITH EXCITEMENT"

She was basically shouting at this point. Dramatically adding up gestures with her daydreaming.

"Fine, I'll list you up right away" Y/n chuckled at how determined Hange looked.

"Thank you Y/n!!" She was crying.

~

"A lot of people are gathered here today, what's the occasion?" Eren asked .

" Tsk, with an absent-minded head like that you won't last long in the expedition" Captain Levi scoffed at Eren just as he appears near the junior cadets.

The cadets shivered in fear not wanting to dare talk back to their captain, especially what happened a few days ago. They were embarrassed.

"Anyway, where are the other brats at? Weren't there like 11 of you?" Their captain asked.

Now that they think about it, Reiner , Bertholdt (i literally looked it up just for the spelling lol), and Annie were not there yet. The junior cadets looked around in confusion, it's the least they can do without pissing off their captain.

"We're here captain!-!" Reiner shouted just in time, followed by Bertholdt and Annie who were behind him and are now exhausted from all that running.

"Oh right, I ordered u three to help stack supplies with the Hange's group" Levi said.

"Right!-! We're sorry we're late.."

"Tsk, next time be on time so that I don't have to bother scolding u scoundrels again, it's a waste of energy" With that Captain Levi finally left.

"Where have you guys been!?" Jean asked in frustration.

"We've been scolded a lot with these past few days and even got extra cleaning duties now" Ymir sighed while scratching the back of her neck.

"The captain suddenly asked us to help Hange's squad for a couple of days, it bugs me how he didn't even remember that he asked us to" Bertholdt sighed and Annie nodded.

With the condition they're in right now, they were exhausted with helping Hange's squad already and now there's a sudden mass training goin on. It's mentally exhausting for the three of them.

"I heard the captain say 'expedition', are we really going to go titan killing now?" Historia asked nervously.

"Don't worry , I'll just protect u myself" Ymir replied. Reiner in the other hand, was wrinkling his eyebrows.

"I've heard some talk over from captain Hange's squad that we'll be going to the west wall for an expedition to kill and quite possibly capture titans" Annie said.

"That's near the big forest" Mikasa said.

"There are lots of titans there, especially abnormals" Armin shivered by the thought of abnormals.

"That's why we're all training now, so we could prepare for the expedition"

"C-Captain Y/n!-!" Sasha was startled to notice the Captain was eavesdropping in their conversation.

The junior cadets immediately saluted  while the other three who were absent during the unpleasant incident were hesitant but saluted anyways.

Captain Y/n was accompanied with another cadet who the junior cadets weren't familiar with.

"At ease, cadets. I haven't officially introduced myself to you. I'm Captain Y/n Xelor from the Crimson troop. We won't be meeting with each other that often except for now because we're preparing for battle. This is my right hand assistant cadet Heather."

The blond haired blue-eyed girl who was besides captain Y/n smiled warmly to the new cadets.

"And right now, which you've already guessed, we'll be training with each other's squads the whole day. I hope we can reach each other's expectations" Captain Y/n said and the junior cadets were getting a little nervous now.

"The training will begin in a few minutes, please prepare for hand to hand combat, all of you" with that Captain Y/n left and expected other squads.

"What a marvelous woman.." Reiner mumbled.