5

"Ack!-!"

Jean shouted in desperation as he tries to get up but his limbs couldn't do so because it ached so much. Pain was written all over his face.

"You call that skills? Tsk, you're an embarrassment" Captain Y/n scoffed as she rested her hand on her hips waiting for jean to get up. 'his strength  is no where near a woman's strength, let alone a man's' she thought.

Meanwhile, in the crowd, some cadets were cheering for Jean, some were cheering for the captain, and some were enjoying the one-sided battle.

"Geez, she should atleast go easy on the newbies" Hange nervously laughed.

"Ugh.. if I could've just kicked her legs- ouch!" Eren abruptly said while mikasa worriedly treats his bruises.

"She's no match for you" mikasa replied in a worried expression, Eren got furious afterwards.

"Who's next?" Y/n said while dusting off the debris off of her shoulders. While senior cadets were dragging the now unconscious Jean off the field and brought him some ointments because he needed them.

Almost all of the cadets were  avoiding her eyes. Then her eyes fell upon one of the newbies that belong to Levi's squad.

She signalled the newbie to come forward and she did what she was told.

" *Gasps* Annie's gonna fight the Captain!-!" Exclaimed Connie. Everybody was now fixed into the fight, creating tension.

Even the injured who were in a lot of pain were invested in the fight .

Annie came up to Y/n without any expression on her face . She then positioned into her fighting stance.

"That stance.." mikasa mumbled.

"That's a weird stance if u ask me" Eren retorded.

"The same stance that beat u into a pulp" Reiner scoffed at Eren receiving glares from the injured boy.

Y/n took notice into Annie's fighting stance. 'Peculiar' she thought. But shakes the thought and came rushing towards Annie with full speed.

The crowd gasps at that, Captain Y/n wasn't like that fighting the other cadets before. It's almost as if she was not taking them seriously.

Even Annie was startled and almost lost her balance.

She swiftly moved away and regained posture. But then got confused as to why the captain didn't throw a punch while approaching her.

Y/n then came rushing at her the second time but now throwing a punch . Annie barely blocked it. The impact was too powerful that she lost balance, but using one of her legs, she stomped on the direction where she would've fallen.

Then she felt a force in her lower abdomen. Y/n had kicked her hard at that specific spot. Annie tumbled down on the ground, growling. The pain was lingering in her abdomen, she held it very tightly.

Everyone gasps but not surprised because they all knew who would win that round.

Hange came running towards the injured cadet , as well as the other senior cadets and tried to help her get up.

"I think that was a bit too much Y/n.." Hange frowned.

"What do you expect in a fight Hange? Of course one of them is gonna end up injured" Y/n replied calmly.

Y/n received negative stares from the audience, mostly frightened ones.

"Don't go around killing of my Squad, Xelor. That'll get u in trouble"

Captain Levi warned Y/n.

"Oh ho, are you threatening me Ackerman?" Y/n glared down at the man with her menacing eyes.

"Ah.. are they gonna fight or what?" Armin asked, pointing to both Captain Y/n and Levi who looked like they were having a staring contest.

"Welp, I think we should go" Connie said hurriedly, not wanting to be involved in any of the Captains' business because he knew far too well that he'd receive two black eyes if he did.

"Tsk. This is wasting my time." Levi turned and started walking away.

"Huh, you thought" Y/n said.

"Those two never get along" Hange sighs while watching from afar, accompanied by the junior cadets.

"How so captain??" Reiner asked Hange.

She scratched her neck brainstorming on the words on how to describe their complicated relationship.

"Well.. they weren't close to begin with. And even if they were to converse, they just won't click and given in worst-case situations like this. They always result in a weird staring contest" sighed Hange.

Armin got confused if the Captain was joking about the staring contest thing or not.

"Anyway! Cheer up guys!! There are far more complicated things during the expedition so don't dwell on the thought of Captain Y/n beating you up!"

Hange came back to her bubbly self as if nothing serious happened.

"Captain I don't think that's something to be happy about.." Ymir said.

A/n: Yehey! Updated again! Now vote u imbeciles