15

The room was quiet.

Y/n had a grim look on her face and messy hair, it was evident that they had a cat fight.

While Levi was taking glances of her.

Now that he thought about it, it was his fault for approaching her. He felt a little guilty for it, now it resulted into a mess.

Meanwhile in the crowd of cadets, whispers were heard as they tried to deduce what had actually happened.

Heather just arrived on time and scanned the room, she had noticed that Captain Y/n ended up in this situation.

She had fallen guilty as well because she was the one who suggested that she gets some rest and drink coffee.

But half of her got confused. Why did they fight in the first place ? I thought they weren't hostile to each other  , but I guess I was wrong, she thought.

"H-heather-san.. what's going on??"

Hange asked from behind as she had also just arrived. Confused and startled, she asked Heather.

"Captain Y/n and captain Levi .. got into a fight.." she mumbled.

"A-a fight!?" Hange couldn't believe her ears, she turned and saw no other than the two captains up front. She sighed.

She basically knew this would happen one day but she just can't accept it.

"I'm sorry.. commander, I shouldn't have started the fight" Y/n frustratingly said under her breath. Levi stayed quiet.

"And what was the reason why you started it?" Erwin asked raising his eyebrows at Y/n.

"Levi scolded me for being a bad example as a captain and I lost my control and just came at him with a punch.." she sighed.

"I see" Erwin replied.

Levi was wanting to protest but he couldn't, he did not know why, maybe because he was unsure and felt guilty to have a say in this.

"That is true sir.." he mumbled.

Erwin eyes him carefully, then turned to y/n who was now frowning a little from the guilt. He sighed.

"I wouldn't want to see my best cadets get into a fight.. so please don't go attacking each other from now on." He said. Both the captains nodded in response.

Erwin dismissed them and quickly told the other cadets that were circling them to go back to work.

Levi was about to reach out to y/n but as soon as the commander dismissed then, she quickly walked away feeling agitated.

He couldn't mutter a single word.

As Y/n was now walking through the cadets, she thought to herself why she did it. Why she poured coffee on him.

Feeling more irritated, she avoided even Hange who was itching to know what happened. And Heather as well.

Guilt was written all over her face.

Y/n, who was now on the training grounds, did curl ups to ease her mind. She needed to release all that tension that was going on inside her head. Training was the best distraction.

It was one of the things y/n was good at. She was always praised by how strong she was and it kept her going.

Getting used to it now, makes it easy to focus on it and distract herself from all that negative thoughts.