30

"I honestly can't believe I have to go check on him, like it was technically not my fault- well I DID cause him trouble but him being jailed was his decision! Stupid fuck"

Y/n mumbled as she finishes up her last paperwork for today. After that she had to go visit Levi in the inner wall.

"Plus, it would be a bothersome to go a great distance just for a visit" she continued to mumble.

She was currently alone in her office. Heather was out doing errands Y/n had assigned her, she obviously didn't want Heather to know what had happened at the mess hall. The blonde girl would turn into a worried mess.

Sighing, y/n compiled all the papers neatly onto one side of the table. She then opened the left side of her drawer and took out some folders.

She started reading the identification files.

~~

"You did WHAT??"

Eren exclaimed as he heard what had happened the night when Jean had apparently met the captain. Having the same shocked face, Armin quietly leaned more towards jean and the rest.

" Look. It wasn't my fault okay? If you were in my shoes last night, you would've done the same thing- OW!"

Jean was caught off when he felt a sting on his face. Connie muttered a sorry as he gently dabbed the medicine on his face slowly this time.

Levi's squad was currently in the infirmary. It wasn't really necessary for all of them to go but they were just too curious .

Even the physician was quite annoyed by how crowded the room was.

"Maybe it was just because of your  stupidity" Mikasa said referring to Jean, while Jean frowned at the statement.

"I agree" Sasha raised her hand as she continued to bite through her potato in her other hand.

"Hey!-! Where'd you get that!?" Connie whisper-shouted trying not to get caught, they could get in trouble for stealing from the kitchen again.

"Captain Y/n was drunk okay? And Captain Levi was there standing- I had no other choice but to snitch! If I didn't , I would have died!!"

"Actually, you would've died either way if it weren't for Captain Hange to hold captain Y/n back"

Jean glared at Eren who corrected him.

"How's your face, cadet?"

The junior cadets looked around seeing Hange just entered the room with a warm smile.

The cadets saluted but then turned back to their positions afterwards . Sasha immediately hid her potato.

"It's all fine captain, just some bruises on my face and a loose tooth" Jean said earning a chuckle from Hange.

Uneasy, jean tried to gather up courage to say something else.

"Don't worry, this incident won't reach Erwin. Let's just say you got kicked by a horse and fell on your face harshly" Hange laughed and so did the cadets, except for jean, he was a little embarrassed.

" Where's captain Y/n, captain??" Eren suddenly asked.

"Oh her? She's practically back to normal now. Although she'll be away for a couple of days" Hange shrugged, receiving confused faces from the cadets. Hange had noticed this and continued.