Chapter 17

Extravagant Club

Tony

11:15 pm

It's been awhile since I stepped a foot into my club. I missed the busy lifestyle, I once used to live. I missed the flowing cash. The big booty bitches and the business plan I often encountered on a daily basis.After the death of Nneka, My mind been in another place. I was looking forward to be a father even though that child wasn't physically mine. I was willing to accept Nneka but she... she.. just had to die and leave me alone here. Leaving me alone to suffer. I actually loved Nneka. I was willing to marry her if possible but plans were fucked.

"Hello Tony... it's been awhile.. We got to talk." said Michelle as I walked into the club. I walked to my desk and then gestured that she sit down.

"Yes.. Michelle how may I help you?"

"Well.. there is a problem?"

"Okay.. what is the problem? Spit it out."

"This club is up for foreclosure."

"What do you mean it is up for foreclosure?"

"I mean as in when you were away... Nick, the company head set this up for foreclosure. We couldn't keep up with the payments."

I then pushed the papers off my desk. I was pissed. Nick hated me from the start. By the way Nick is my half brother. Same mom, different dads. Our mom thought it would be best that we set up our own business, so we both agreed on a strip club. He is the head of it, since he is the oldest. Nick always hated me because our mother left his dad to marry my dad who was a poltician in Nigeria. He dispised my presence but just agreed to work with me for our mother's sake.

" How the fuck can he do that? If he does that, What will happen to our business?" I asked. I knew the answer to my question but I just didn't want to face reality.

Fuck. I thought. Life's over once again.

***********

Ogun State

1:51 PM

Iyobosa

I wasn't too prepared to go back to Benin. The thought of my mother disowning me sickens me. I didn't want her to disown me. I haven't even completed my second year of college and I am pregnant. It is shameful on my part. I just couldn't deal with the embrassment but at this point, I had no choice. She would find out one way or the other.

"So you are saying Nneka slept with your boyfriend Michael?"

"Yes, She was pregnant for him too."

"Wow.. God punish her. Well anyways she is dead let God do the judgement.

"That's not all... Michael was married with kids. I didn't even know this."

"Wow..Men can just be useless. It's a shame. Iyobosa don't worry if you need anything, me & my husband can help you out. You are not alone."

"Thanks Ese."

"You're welcome. What ever happened to Osa?"

I began to put my head down slowly. I hated that question honestly. Although Osa was wrong for killing Nneka, She was still my dear cousin that I loved very much. I think about the suffering she has to go through in the prison. I just hope God protects during these hard days.

"Well... She is the one that killed Nneka. She shot her... Police investgated and found out she was the one behind it." I replied.

" Jesus Christ! So now Osa is murderer. America don fuck you guys up." Shouted Eseosa.