Chapter 8

*********

7:34 am

"Omg I am so excited for this wedding today." said Nneka.

"Yeah turn up." said Osa.

They were both busy fixing each others hair before moving on to putting on their nice gold dresses. The color theme for the wedding was white and gold. While doing each others hair, they heard a knock on the door.

"Yes come in." said Nneka

In came Tony , dressed in a nice Versace suit. With a Gold customized gucci tie then to complete the outfit he had on gold versace shoes.

"Oh you look nice bae." said Nneka

"Thanks."

"But how did you know there was a wedding today? Me and you never spoke about anything concerning a wedding."

"Well you so damn loud and shit so how will I not know."

Osa laughed

"Osa what is funny?" asked Nneka

"Nothing girl, Cant I laugh? Asked Osa

"No."

"Sorry Madam Neka"

"hahaha very funny but bae I want to know how you found out. I was only expecting Osa to follow me not you. Dont you have work to be doing?"

"Dont you to?"

"Nah"

"Whatever yall finished getting dressed we'll leave in an hour or so."

"Alright" said Nneka

Tony then closed the door.

"How the fuck did he know?"

"Girl I dont know"

"Michael is gonna be there Djing and Michael might wanna come near me and shit . It will cause a scene I bet you. Why dont I just lie and say I dont want to go besides I am having major morning sickness been throwing up all night.

"Too late to back out he will suspect you."

"Ugh what do I do?"

"This is what you get for fucking your best friends man bitch"

"Oh hush up"

Osa giggled.

*******
7:34 pm

"Please sir, I will pay next week. I am currently out of a job." said Iyobosa

"I am sorry Ms. But my boss instructed me that you pack your belongings and leave today."

"But where do you expect me to go?"

"Anywhere but here you have today to leave." The landlord co owner then left.

Iyobosa began crying on the ground banging the walls and screaming. Her life was partically over. No job. No baby daddy and now no house. Her life changed all in the short notice. She wondered what she ever done to deserve all that was happening. Since she couldnt fight back to save her apartment. She went into her condo and packed the things she could physically carry by herself. The other belongings stayed behind.

After she finished packing her belongings, She picked up her items, locked the door with the keys and then she proceeded down the hall. She turned back to admire the home that was once hers.

******
"What would you like to drink?" asked the bartender

"Can I please have a martini with sprite?" asked Osa