Chapter 21

The Next Day, Victoria Island, Nigeria

Folashade

10:55 a.m

Life with Olamide has been very great. I don't regret the day I ever met him because he made my life great. I am now a mother and have another baby on the way. My husband is one of the top artist in Nigeria, there's not much I could ask for. These thoughts were racing through my head as I was driving back home from such a long day at my hair salon. I own a hair salon called Beautyz. All top musicians in Nigeria come there to do their hair. So far my salon has been going great.

I was about 5 minutes away from home when suddenly 2 cars drove right in front of me blocking me from passing through. They must be drunk drivers I thought but then suddenly they came down the car... with .. guns. Oh God Guns... Do I know these people?

I began to examine their faces but couldn't recoginze them.

"COME DOWN FROM THE CAR." shouted one fat ugly guy that was among them.

I bowed my head down scared debating on what should I do.. Reverse my car to go the other way or to come down and just face these armed robbers?

"COME DOWN BEFORE I BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF" Shouted the fat guy again.

I then quickly open the door and came down kneeling. One of them came dragging me by my clothes into the cars they arrived in.

They quickly drove off to God knows what. I began to slowly pray in my head that God would help in this situation. I am pregnant, Can't they just pity me?

-

After 20 minutes of driving up and down the crazy roads, we then ended up pulling up to what looked like a warehouse... Oh God what do these kidnappers want? What did I do?

They attempted to drag me but luckily my big belly was in the way instead they signaled that I get down from the car.

They then tugged me by the shirt all the way to the entrance. One of the guys swipe his cards which resulted in the garage of the warehouse to open. It opened then we all walked in. As we walked in the door of the garage closed back.

The fat guy that manhandled me throughout the ride here seated me on this chair. A tall, skinny guy that looked like Patoranking came out with what seemed to be a blind fold and ropes. The tall walked up to me began to tie my eyes, mouth, legs and arms.

WOW. Can't they just pity a pregnant lady for christ sakes. I wondered who was in charge of this madness. Olamide must hear of this!

**********

Oba's place, Benin City, Nigeria

Prince Osarentin

11:12 am

Why is it so hard to find a wife? A wife that I can love and cherish for the rest of my life. A wife that my parents would love.

Ever since that talk with my parents, they have done nothing but bombard me up and down with different girls that I am not interested in. Either they are governor's daughters or lawyers from the U.S. I mean all of that is good but it just money gets in the way of marriage and things happen. I want a humble individual that I can love. I want that women that wont look as me as a king but look as me as HER king. I want that hard working woman but where could she be.

I decided to take a drive to a friend's house to clear my mind off this issue. Thinking about this ruins my mood.

"GUARDS."

"Yes sir." Said Akinola, one of my guards as he in ran in my room.

"Tell Uche to get the hummer ready, I want to go for a drive."

Iyobosaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें