Chapter 10

******
Balmont Hotel

5:25 pm

"How can you not tell me about this? I am your cousin for Christ sake." complained Osa.

Iyo took a long sigh before she began to talk.

"First of, you and that girl you call a friend went missing for over a week with a dude you just met... Now tell me how can I tell you when you are completely were gone? You abandoned me when I needed you all the most."

"That isn't true.... I was handling some things..."

Iyobosa then laughed because she doubted her cousin was up to anything good.

"Like what? Sleeping with Olamide if so you better stop."

"Abeg, Dont insult me here. No that isnt it."

"Then what possibly could you have been handling.."

"There's trouble." replied Osa.

"Trouble as in How?"

*******

The next morning, at St.Creeks Hospital

9:46 am

"Okay Nneka, It seems like you will be able to be discharged today. Everything seems normal." Said Doctor Martin.

"Okay thanks..."

Before walking out the door, Doctor Martin asked :

"Is anyone coming to pick you up from the hospital?"

At the moment, Nneka didn't even know where she would be going too. She knew right away Iyo wouldnt welcome her in and she defintely couldnt go back to the guy that wanted to take her life away.

"Uhh... I'll ... I'll make a way." Replied Nneka.

"You sure? Well just okay just make sure you get your monthly checkup for the baby and you and you'll be set for your delivery in June."

"Okay thank you Doc."

As that being said, the doctor then proceeded to meet with his other patients.

*******

Burna Boy's House, Atlanta, Georgia

12:36 pm

"Well Well Welcome to my house that is rent out whenever I come to Atlanta. But now that I am helping you. This will be the house you'll be staying in."

Iyobosa looked around admiring the place. The house consisted of many portraits of Burna. With that she concluded he was probably the conceided type. Turn off thought Iyobosa. As they were making their way to the living room and kitchen and then out to the porch, she noticed how nice and updated the house was. This guy really has big money , she thought.

"I like this house very much. Are you sure you live in this house alone?" Asked Iyobosa.

Burna then chuckled. Iyobosa's questions amused him quite often. To him it was a turn on.

"Hahaha I am very sure. Now that you are expecting, I have the baby room set upstairs.. No need to worry I got you."

Burna slowly then walked up to Iyobosa looked her and her eye and then.... Kissed her. At first, Iyobosa didn't back away because she admired his full lips so she just gave in.

Iyobosa though did notice that it was wrong for a pregnant mom to be kissing on a probably horny male. She wasnt looking for baby #2.

"That was so wrong of us to do."

Burna boy then put his finger to her mouth to signal her to shutup.

"You talk to much. I got you no wahala."

"Okay Sha.. No wahala."

******