Chapter 12

*******

Balmont Hotel, Iyobosa's hotel room

6:25 pm

"Nneka pregnant..? She never told me she was pregnant. I am one of her good friends matter fact I am like her only friend, how could she not of told me?"

"So she didn't tell you?"

"No.. Tony. I am quite surprised my ownself..She used to tell me everything now she is hiding."

"Osa told me it was someone they both knew but she refused to tell me."

"Really.... Okay where is Nneka now? I am sure you kicked her out the house now that you know about it."

Tony started to scratch his head. He didn't know how to exactly tell her. He already started off on a bad note with Iyobosa but he didn't want to make it worse. But at this point he had no choice but to say it because she would find out one way or the other.

"When I found out she cheated on me.... I.. I.. I got mad and shot her. When I shot her I ran away from home, So I don't know where she could be.." replied Tony.

"You don't know where she could be? Are you okay in the head?" You either find her or I will report you to the police simple as that."

"Come on Iyo.. it hasn't gotten to that."

"Oh yes it has.. you murderer. She could be dead for all we know."

"I doubt she is... If I remember I only shot her on the arm.."

"Okay,So you want me to start crying now? Whether you shot her on the arm or the leg or the mouth, you still tried to kill her. You couldn't use your mouth to talk instead you used a weapon. You better solve this or I will with the police. Now please leave my hotel room. I need to rest."  Iyobosa said.

Tony sighed and did what Iyobosa asked him to do. He had to find Nneka one way or the other. He decided that maybe he might check one of the nearest hospitals.

********

Burna Boy's House

"Iyobosa where you at?" shouted Burna.

Burna decided to come to the house to check up on Iyobosa. After all, He did promise he would take care of her. After calling her name so many times, He wondered where Iyobosa could be at.

"Iyobosa.. Iyobosa..."

"Iyo what?" 

Burna looked up to see ... Chika on his stairs. He haven't seen her for over a year. Burna and Chika used to have a thing until she ran away and took some of his money.. a sum of 10k and some of his valuable watches. Just looking at her made Burna boy sick his stomach.

"What do you want and how did you get in my house?"

"Hahaha Is that how you greet me now..?"

"Bitch.. I asked you a question how did you get in my house?"

"This is my house too remember, my name is on the house too. We jointly brought this house so you can quit with all the stupid questions."

Burna sighed. He was more concerned with finding where Iyobosa was at then catching up with his crazy ex, Chika.

"Where is Iyobosa?"

"Oh.. that smelly thing you brought into our house? How can you be allowing rats to just come into my house , our house."

Burna walked up to Chika quickly and grabbed on to the bright red robe she wore.

"Where is Iyobosa? I don't have time for your games, you crazy bitch."