Chapter 13

Hospital
12:54 pm
After the fact Iyobosa threathened him with the cops, Tony thought it would be good idea to at least see Nneka. After the shooting took place, Tony didn't feel right., He did love her after all. He actually saw her future with her. It pained him to the core to find out that he wasn't the one that got her pregnant but another man did. All these thoughts were penetrating through his head.

"Hello, Can I please see one of the patients, she goes by the name of Nneka Obi."

The nurse looked at him from working on the paper that was given to her.

"The patient you are looking for checked out about 2 days ago. Sorry sir."

"Ok...ok..well thanks."

After hearing that Tony then proceeded to the door. He had to find Nneka one way or the other or jail cell would be his only option.

Englewood Condos

1:50 pm

"Do you like your new house." asked Michael.

Nneka finally moved into her new condo that Michael purchased for her, In order for Michael's marriage to work out.He had hope buying this home for her would simmer down the situation a little bit. Although he didn't exactly love Nneka, she was though now the mother of his unborn child.

"Yes, I love it." giggled Nneka.

That's good. I just want you and my unborn baby to be okay... Nneka I am sorry for being such an ass to you.. Can we start over?" asked Michael shyly.

Nneka giggled. She started to remember why she was even attracted to Michael in the first place. His humor and his nice smile was the reason why. When Iyobosa also got into the picture, that is when their "relationship" turned tables.

"Yes.. I guess. I can't believe your wife agreed for you to buy me a home. If I was in her shoes, I don't think I would.

"Oh.. haha My wife is a sweet lady that is why I married her."

Nneka started to get sad. She had to be realistic here. She was never going to marry Michael because he now had a wife. No one could break up their marriage.
"Yeah I guess... "

"Okay... I should be on my way I have a gig later tonight. I need to go get ready for that. Call me or even my wife if you need anything.. okay?"

"Yes.. okay thank you. I love... never mind."

"No... speak up."

"I love you."
*********
St. Mary's Clinic

3:35 pm
"Hello, Are you here for a checkup?" asked the front desk lady.
Iyobosa and Olamide were at the clinic. Olamide trusted Burna. He never thought it would get to a point of Burna disrespecting Olamide by sleeping with someone Olamide called a sister. He not only slept with Iyobosa but he had an STD that he never told Iyobosa about. Olamide knew that Burna had a STD but didn't think it was necessary to tell her. Olamide had anger built in him. He took Iyobosa as his only sister. When others left him, Iyobosa was always there for him. It hurt him inside that he knew she had the STD. He wished he should of at least told Iyobosa. Now it was too late.

"Yes, I am.. My name is Iyobosa.

"Oh Okay.. have a seat.. your doctor will call you out in about 5 minutes okay."

"Okay... thank you."

Olamide and Iyobosa then took a seat and waited to be called.

"I don't know why you are asking me to sit here in the clinic. When I know I am fine."