Chapter 24

FYI: I'm going to start making chapters longer to make up for the time I did not post!

Ogun State, Nigeria; Eseosa's house

Eseosa

"What the actual hell is going on here?" I shouted. Am I dreaming? I thought to myself . What I saw with my two eyes had me want to run off and just die. I never thought this day will come. But unfortunately, it did. Never thought I would catch my husband and my housemaid having hot, sweaty passionate sex in MY bed.

After they heard me shout, they quickly removed their selves from the position they were in to sitting up straight in the bed , glancing at me. I just couldn't believe my husband would stoop so low to have sex with this dirty, homeless looking thing. My own husband would do this to me!

"What do you think is happening here?"  Were the words said from my husband. "We were enjoying ourselves here as you can see, she sucks me so good!  Better than you ever will" he continued. Those words he said felt like a bullet piercing through my chest.

At that very moment, I began to shake uncontrollably. Tears running down my face. Sweat pouring down my back.

"Sir, let me get up and go back to washing the clothes ."  Said my housemaid quietly.

As she was getting up, in search of her clothing, my mind was telling me to "beat the shit out of her" but then my body was telling me on the other hand  that "there was no need".  That there was no need to lay a finger on her.  After all she isn't the cause of my marriage problems, so there was no need to go after her.

She finally put on her clothes and quickly walked out the room. Not even looking in my direction.

I couldn't help but just stare at my husband's face. I knew we had problems but never knew he would take it this far. What happened to our vows? What happened to for better or for worse?

"See look here and clear, I want you out of this house tomorrow morning. I will return you back to your parents house as well. I'm done with this marriage. I'm no more interested in being married to you!

I seriously felt like this was a dream. A dream that I wanted to be woken out of. A horrible nightmare.

I wasn't going to beg him because it was clear he made up his mind and there was no way to change it. So me begging him would be a waste of time.

I guess I deserved this. I guess this marriage wasn't meant to be. I guess WE weren't meant to be. I have given up on trying to make this marriage work when clearly that's not what he wanted.

I guess he was waiting for a response from me by the look on his face so all I could do was just nod. Just nod and agree with him. After all, what more can I say?

After he got a response from me, he slowly got his naked body from the bed.  Picked up his clothes from the ground. Stared at me once again and walked out.

When he walked out and I was alone in the room, all I could do was drop to the ground and just cry. Cry because my life was once again in shambles

***********************************************************************************

Benin City, Edo State; Nigeria

Iyobosa

"Are we almost there?" I said to Prince Osarentin. He claimed he had a " surprise of a lifetime" for me. So, in order to make it such a "surprise" he decided on blindfolding me till we got to the secret destination.

I was getting quite impatient being that my face was beat to the "God's" and this blindfold was messing it up! But other than that, I was quite curious as to the surprise he had in stock for me.