My crazy cutie 😘

Ahalya's POV

I got some relief after opening up to Manu 😔...

Now what? 😒

Now what?... I am going to be ok... I am going back to my normal life... No marriage no, no kids... No no, I can have kids... I will adopt a baby... There is no need to give birth to become a mother 🥰.

I can spend my vacations with my parents... I can travel wherever I want... I will take my baby too... No restrictions, no second opinions... Woohoo, I am going to be super cool 😎... Thank you, Mr. Idiot Karthik... Thank you so much 💃...

Yes I am ugly 😍... Yes, no one is going to love me 😍... And I am freeeee 🤩... I can drool over any man 🙈

Why didn't I think about this side? 🤦... I am such an idiot 🤦

I should thank this Karthik for opening my eyes...

I jumped up from my seat screaming in joy "Wohooo I am free 💃" and did a victory dance without thinking that I am still on the train... When I realized it, I stood still and slowly sat in my seat... I heard a small laugh from the man sitting opposite me...

'God... Kill me... if that idiot Manu was with me I could have blamed him 😆... This man will think I am crazy 🤦' I thought looking down avoiding that man completely...

'What if he thinks I am crazy... I don't want to marry his son neither do I want a good conduct certificate from him 😏😎...' I thought and proudly raised my head and looked outside...

'oh shit it's my station...' I hurriedly picked my bags and that man too did...

Before he could exit I ran in front and jumped outside with a victory smile and looked back at him smirking...

He laughed again shaking his head...

And I walked out of the station dancing singing a phrase "pottanum poi mandanum poi boatum kitti ailasaa 💃" (only mallu people will understand this phrase as it is a dialogue from a mallu movie)

Everyone was watching me like I was an animal that escaped from the zoo 😂... But who cares...

I wasted my tears for that idiot Karthik. Now I am going to enjoy my single life...

"I am a free birddddd 💃💃" I screamed again...

Karthik's POV

God this girl is crazy 😂😂... After her friend left I thought she was going to cry again but she didn't and did a victory dance screaming that she was free...

That means she is happy that this wedding is not going to happen 😒...

But I will not let that 😏... She will get married and I will be the one who is going to tie a mangalsutra on her neck 😍...  She will be wearing my name's vermillion on her head 😍...

My Allu... My wife... I am ready to face hell to get her 😘...

When the train stopped she hurriedly picked her bags and ran in front of me and smirked at me standing in front of me on the platform...

Aww, she is so cute 😘😘...

She started to dance while walking outside the railway station and I followed her laughing...

I am sure every day with her will be the best 😍 my crazy cutie 😘...

My friend Prem was waiting for me at the entrance and went to him, keeping her in my view. She was waiting for a rickshaw...

"Bro, why so soon? You took leave for 2 weeks and here you are after 2 days" said Prem

"I will explain all to you but before that, you have to do something for me"

"Do what?"

"Wait...." I was looking at her and she got into a rickshaw.

"Who is she?" Asked Prem

"Follow her... Go fast.."

"Ok ok... I don't have any idea what's going on... You better explain all this to me later..."

"I promise I will do it..." We chased the auto and it stopped near a building.

She got down from it, took her bags and walked into the building. It was a two-story one...

"You wait here, I will be back in a sec," I said and followed her like a secret stalker...

It was fun following her... She was singing loudly, dancing with her hips and sometimes screaming, making funny noises 😂...

One day this girl will make me deaf...

She reached upstairs and opened her apartment...

"Ok, mission finding apartment successful... Now I have a lot to do... See you later my cutie... Your handsome fiance is coming for you... But don't think that I will cage you in this relation, as you said you will be free to fly wherever you want... But you have to take me too... We both will explore this world, my love 😍😘"

I reached my apartment and explained everything to Prem and he was ready to kill me 😬...

"I don't think she will ever forgive you Karthi... You shouldn't have said that..."

"I know... But I can't take it back..."

"What are you going to do... Be her stalker forever?"

"No... I  will beg in front of her to forgive me... first I have make her say yes to this marriage then the rest..."

"First you call your parents and say yes to this marriage"

"Yeah, you are right..." I said and dialed my Amma

"Hello, Amma..."

"Karthi... Did you reach there safely?"

"Yes, Amma, I am fine here... I want you to say yes to Ahalya's parents... I am ready for this marriage....'

"Really??... Oh, I am so happy son... I will call them now..."

"Ok, Amma... See you later bye.."

"Bye, my groom to be..."

She said and cut the call...

"So???" Asked Prem...

"I am going to make Miss. Ahalya as Mrs. Ahalya Karthik... 😍😍"

"Yoohoo... 🥰🥰" He cheered...

"

"

"

"

"

The next morning I was waiting outside her apartment away from her view with my bike...

Her friend came and picked her up and again I followed her to her office...

My office is half a km away from here so there will be no problem for me to pick her up and drop her here every day...

Me and her traveling on my bullet where she hugs me tightly from the back... Thinking about that brings goosebumps to me 😍...

In the evening also I was waiting for her outside her office and stalked her till she safely reached her home...

This continued for two days, I followed her wherever she went, she was just like a baby... Always pouting, screaming, and whatnot 😂...

I was eager to meet her and talk with her... I wanted to be the one with her when she became a baby... My baby... 😍

One more day my cutie... You are going to see your Karthik 🥰

God, please give me some strength to face her wrath 😣... Don't make my baby a gorilla 😨

######

Hi,

Hope u enjoyed the chapter...

Bye ❤️