Hell or Heaven 🤔

I was enjoying making bubbles on my juice by blowing it into the straw...

When I looked around a most modern short dress-wearing girl was looking at me in disgust and I glared at her raising my eyebrow🤨 she quickly looked away and I started to enjoy my juice smiling in victory...😜

It's my juice my money, my mouth, my straw, who is she to stare at me...😏

"Wow, what a womanly behavior Allu... Girl, you are 24, not 2..." Said Rithu

"Ok amma" 😝

"You are going to get married girl...." She teased me again 😝

"Yes, I am going to get married not going become a Saint to behave nicely when others poke their head into my bloody business" 😡

"Exactly my point" she high-fived me "I don't even know what is this big deal in this marriage thing... Just look at me, I am happy with the living in relation with Amal... No rules or regulations between us and we are happy..." Said Rithu.

"Ahh... Stop it right there Rithu...  You will be okay with this living in but me, I am not... I want a husband, commitment, I want him to be mine forever, my Karthi..." I blushed saying the last part🙈.

"Aww...You gave him a nickname, already... " she said and I lowered my head in shyness "oh my god... That naughty arrogant girl is blushing..." She teased again...

"Rithu... Stop naah..." I whined 🙈

"Haha... But Allu, you are the biggest fool I have ever seen in my life" 😂 she said laughing.

"Oh, really mam, can you please tell me why is that?" 🤨 

"Because you are a fool... Which girl in this century tells I don't want his number, I don't want to see his face, I only need one bride seeing ceremony or else I will not get married... Girl, we will only have this little time to enjoy ourselves and make use of it... After marriage life will be hell trust me..."

"If this is what you are saying then I must say you are the fool here not me. Who said life will be hell after marriage 🤨. Marriage is not a curse Rithu, it's a blessing, a blessing to have a better half to support us in our fall, to smile with us in our happiness, to be our rock when we shatter ❤... So never think of marriage as a curse... It is the people's mind and ego that makes it a curse... If we tried to keep aside our ego and think straight then there will not be any problem... But no, we will not do that, we all will always give priority to our ego, and lets a beautiful blessing be a curse... 

We will never even try to think about the good memories spent together... That makes our life hell... Not marriage... 

And about this no number needed thing... 🙈 

I only want to see him at the bride-seeing ceremony... You know, I always had this dream about my bride seeing...

I will bring tea for him and will bend down to serve him the tea, then our eyes will lock with each other and will stay there drowning in each other's eyes... Then someone will clear their throat and will spoil our moment. Then I will shyly look away biting my lips...and when I serve him tea he will be looking into my lips which I was biting... I will slowly release them from my teeth... Then he will look up and I will blush... With a naughty smile, he will take the teacup from my hand and our fingers will touch each other, and fireworks will explode all over my body and I will run inside blushing..." Said me and in my dreamy voice...

"Aww, so cheesy..." She said smacking my head and I glared at her😡

"What's your problem oldyy why are you not letting me see my dream..." I asked angrily.

"Allu, this is life, not a serial or cinema where you will feel Sparks when he touches or you will stay looking into each other's eyes for hours...😡" 

"So you are saying he will not love me...😟"

"No yaar... Someone will love you... And we can't say if it is him or another one... But you are so into this one-man thing, which is rare... It is very rare to find a perfect match in one try... And if you agreed to this because of your stupid theory of this one man... Then I can't promise that you will get heaven... Trust me Allu, no one wants their family to shatter... But still, it happens, because we try to join two persons who were never meant to be one... So please choose wisely... Talk to him, try to know if you guys are good for each other... We can't open a man's heart and see what he is hiding, I agree, but at least we have to try..."

"But Amma said, the priest predicted we two are a perfect match and is made for each other🙄" 

"F***k this priest and his match made in heaven... He is not going to live with you... It's you two who have to live together, to love each other... So my dear Allu, please I am begging you don't let these things decide your future... Be practical and think twice before making a decision" 

"Okk 🙄" 

Now I am confused... She is saying right... But what about Amma and Appa... They will always choose what's best for me, and how can they fail in this important decision in my life...

They will not right? Or will they? 😣

God, please help me 🙏😭

I don't know what to do.

Will this Karthik guy like me?

"Your train has arrived Allu," said Rithu taking my bags.

Yeah, I am going to Kerala, my home to the bride seeing function. It is tomorrow... 😣

I find my compartment and settled my bags on the side of my seat. 

" From which station he is joining you?" Asked Rithu.

"Next one," I said nervously still thinking about things she said.

"Allu, don't be this nervous. I didn't mean to make you sad by saying that... But it is the truth..."

"No yaar, I am not sad... Just confused" 

She hugged me and said "Everything will be alright, After all, who can resist the beauty of my girl... You will be killing him wearing that sexy peach-colored saree..." She said and I blushed.

I hope she will be right...

#######

Hope u all enjoyed the chapter ☺️

Bye❤️❤️