Bride seeing 🤭

Karthik's POV

I reached my home yesterday evening and was with my buddies till midnight. My Amma gave me an ear full for that in the morning.

"When are you going to be a responsible man Karthik? Today is your bride seeing and look at you. What is this Karthi, can't you just cut your hair and be a decent guy? A girl is going to come to our house as your wife, enough of this playing and try to be responsible. Go cut that forest God knows what animals may be living in it😠" said Amma

"Amma!!"😩

"What Amma?? Do you want me to clean your head?"🤨 She asked

"God nooo😨 I will go... I will go.." I said huffing. 

"I guessed, 😏" she said smirking at me and I angrily went to the barbershop on my bike 🏍️.

The barber gave me an army cut 💇 and long gone my long hair...

Once lion mane is now rat hair 😭

But it's ok I am still so handsome 😘

"Ahh look at you now, Ahalya will be drooling all over my handsome son, 😜" said Amma.

"Yeah yeah she will be running for the hills seeing this raccoon, 🤣" said Appa and glared at him.

"Let's see, old man, 😏" I said challenging him.

"Ohh stop it you too come let's go," said Amma smacking my head.

"Ouch, give him too," I said rubbing my head.

"No, he is my handsome, unlike you raccoon 🤣"

"You too Brutus... 😮 Wait you two, let my girl come then I will make so many babies and I will have the upper hand here, my wife and babies will support me, not you two old people 😤" I said angrily.

"Karthi, first naah you make that girl fall for you then think about making babies, 🤣" said Appa.

"I am not going to waste my time on you two, I want to see my girl," I said and started the car, those two laughing raccoons also joined me.

After 45 minutes we reached my girl's house... Hmm, it's a pleasant-looking one I liked it 😊.

The girl's father was waiting for us on the outside and welcomed us.

"I hope you didn't have difficulties in finding the route, right?" He asked.

"No uncle, I know this route well. One of my friends is from here" I said.

"Oh that's good, come sit" 

"How was Ahalya's journey?" Asked Amma 

"It was good, it's been 6 months since she visited us." Said her Amma.

There were some other family members too.

" His father and I liked Ahalya very much by seeing her picture it's now in Karthi's hand," said Amma smiling at them.

'what? They had her picture and didn't even care to show me 😠' I thought glaring at Amma and she smirked at me.

"We too liked your son," said her father.

'How can they not 😏'

"Where are you staying in Chennai?" Asked her Amma.

"Now I am staying in an apartment for rent but I am thinking about buying a flat there," I said

"Ahh that's good Allu is also staying there for rent, after marriage, you both can live in your place," said her  Amma.

'Allu will be her pet name' I thought.