Chikmagalur 🥶

'I couldn't ask for more in my life, did I ever wish for my life to be like this? I don't know... will this happiness be there forever? I don't know...

But I love how this turned out... I love this man...' I thought happily and hugged Karthi who was riding the bike. We are going on our first trip to Chikmagalur on his bullet.

"Cold?" he asked me.

"A little" 😚 I said giving a peck on his shoulder.

"10 more minutes we will reach our first destination"

"Then ride faster Mr. Karthi, my back is starting to ache" 😐

"Ok Mrs. Karthi, hang in there for some more time"😉

"Mrs. Karthi? Not yet Mr🙈"

"Well only one more month, and I can't wait for that," he said

"I hope you will say the same after getting married 😈"

"Why would you say that? I love you and that is not going to change unless you want it to 🤨"

"Sometimes love is not enough Mr. Karthik, you see, some people have a long-living together relationship but they will get a divorce after being husband and wife only for a few months or years..."

"That thought wonders me too, what flaws will they be seeing after getting married which they didn't see when they were living together? Well, that is not going to happen between us, if it does then we can make babies, we did promise to not ruin our children's lives with the problems between us, simple..."

"You think making babies is simple? It will be simple for you Mr, but never for me, it scares the shit out of me, how am I going to take out another human being from inside me?" I shivered thinking about that and hugged him tightly.

He stopped the bike and then I realized we reached our destination, I got down and he pulled me toward him and hugged me tightly🤗.

"I know you are scared with this whole thing Allu, but trust me I am here😚, I will never leave you for anything in this world. I love you and I don't know how I will make you understand this, if I was like lord hanuman I would have opened my chest and have shown what's inside my heart..." he said and I giggled looking at him.

"There, there, I want this smile on your face even when you are angry with me, but I know it will not happen, my angry Allu is a tigress ready to eat me alive. But I made my choice and now there is no going back, I love you that much to leave you for some silly fights we are having, we do fight and we do make it right, that is how this is going to be. Now please let go of all your worries for now and let's enjoy our pre-wedding honeymoon, honey..." he said, pinching my cheeks.

"Pre-wedding honeymoon? Fine, my soon-to-be hubby, let's go..."

"Let's go to the Jhari falls"

It was not that crowded, only a few people and some jeeps to get us near the waterfalls. We got on one of the jeeps, it was roughly a 4km drive and we reached near the waterfalls. It was so beautiful and felt like a secret heaven hiding behind the forest.

I couldn't wait anymore to touch the water, so I left Karthi behind and ran for the waterfall laughing like a toddler. I jumped straight into the stream, the water was ice cold for me but I enjoyed it and played with the water until Karthi joined me.

"You liked it here?" he asked.

"Liked? I loved this, thank you so much..."

"you know, you don't need to say thank you to me, we will be going to as many places as I can take you both"