It's a date 😍, No it's not 😡

Karthik's POV

"Ohhh... No no no no... My BIRIYANI...." Cried Allu and ran to her kitchen.

I sat on the bed rubbing my cheek where she slapped me. It was a good shot and man, that girl got a special skill in slapping... Hurting like hell... How am I going to live with this Karate kid for the rest of my life...
I know what I did to her is wrong, harassing a girl for marriage is a punishable offense and I got the punishment, note that point...

What happened, happened, I can't change the past...

My only aim was to make her say yes and I am feeling so guilty about the way I am doing it...
But what else can I do... Do you think that little baby gorilla will agree to this if I approached her like a gentleman...
No, she will not... So I shouldn't feel guilty about that... I am going to forget what happened in the past and is going to make a beautiful future for us...

"Karthiiiiiiii 😡" I wake up from my beautiful future Lala land to the frightening present by hearing an angry voice calling my name.

I quickly changed into shorts and a t-shirt and ran to the kitchen... And there stands the Bhadra kali with red-shot eyes and holding a cooker pot in one hand and its lid in the other... Trust me that view was really frightening... 😱

"Can you please explain what this is?" she asked me angrily, showing me the cooker pot.

"Aamm... It's a cooker I guess... 😐"

"What is inside it?" 😡

"Aamm... It's... Cooked biryani rice..." I said and she raised her eyebrows angrily 🤨 " I mean... Burned biryani rice"

"And?" 😡

"And chicken... 😬"

"And who did this?... 😡😡😡"

Mann... She is looking so scary... "Mm... You... ??" 😐

"And how did that happen ?? 😡😡"
Shit... I am trapped 😨 "Allu... Why are you being so silly?... This is just a biryani..." 🤷🏻

"Just a biryani ??😡... Maybe for you this will be just a biryani but for me, it is something more than that... I wasted all my energy... I don't like wasting my sweat and still, I did it to make this stupid thing, and look what happened... It got burned because of you... I got dehydrated because of you 😡... "

'Dehydrated? 🙄' " Allu please calm down... There will always be a solution for all problems..." I tried to calm her down... But who am I kidding 🤦

"Yeah then bring back my biriyani now 😤... I am so so so hungry..."

"Aamm... I can't bring back your biriyani but I can buy you a very tasty biryani... 😃"

"I don't want it... I want my biriyani now 😤"

" Allu do you have any idea what you are denying now 🤦... Chenni's super delicious chicken biryani 🤩... I am drooling over it just saying the name 🤤... The biriyani you ate from that mall is nothing with compared to this one "

"Really 😺... Is it that much tasty 😺..." She asked

"Of course it is, 😌" I said 'Woah... Karthi you are a genius... Look how you managed her tantrums... Well done my boy 😎' I praised myself...

"I knew it 😏... How many times I told this to Rithu... No, she doesn't hear what I am saying... bossy much 🤦... That mall's biriyani was a waste of money... Wait wait... How do you know that I ate that mall's biriyani? 🤨"

'shit...😮 I am trapped 🙆... What am I going to say now? Think think think Karthi... For once in your life use your stupid brain man 😫'

"Tell me, Mr. Karthik... Were you stalking me? 🤨"