On train 🚆 ...

"All the best bro..." Said Prem, my colleague, dropping me at the railway station.

"Thanks, daa"

"Alla oru pennokke vannu kazhiumbo nammale mind cheyyo? (Will you remember us after getting your girl?)" He teased me😉.

"What man... It's not like I am going to marry her... This just the bride seeing" I shrugged🤷.

"But I think this is your girl... As your Amma selected this one..."

"Yeah... That you are correct... She always knows what's best for me🤩... Ok daa time to leave" 

"Bye see you next week" we bid our byes separating our ways...

My train was already there, I find my seat and opposite my seat, two girls were sitting, I didn't want to make them uncomfortable so just put my bag there and went out to buy some snacks...

The train whistled indicating its departure and I came back to my seat. Only one girl was sitting there... 'so only she is traveling' I thought and took my seat...

We both were wearing masks 😷... But she looked familiar🤔 but I didn't ask anything... The train started to move and the girl was tugging on her mask in irritation I think... 

I smiled watching her... At last, she took off her mask surprising me😳...

'Isn't she the same cutie I saw yesterday?... Good God, are you trying to mock me😟... You only got her... Shit...😣' 

She is looking damn cute🥰... She was glaring at her mask muttering something 😂 and throwing it inside her bag.

I was looking at her all the time but she... She didn't even glance at me once ☹️... Am I not handsome? 🙁.

'You idiot she is someone else's girl... Think about your girl 🤦' said my inner mind.

'Yeah easy for you to say 😤 try to be in my shoes, how will I think about mine when my crush is sitting in front of me as beautiful as ever? 😚'

'🤦 do whatever you want' said him.

And I resumed admiring my cutie...

She was wearing an orange churidar which makes her skin shine more... Her long black hair was undone and was flying around her... She looked so cute when she tried to keep them behind her ear 😍... I too wanted to do that 😕... 

'Hey, cutie what was the need for being with someone else can't you just be mine?... We will make a cute family 😘' I thought...

It started to rain outside 🌧️...

And drizzle was coming inside through the window... But we both didn't close our window and enjoyed that coldness... 

She closed her eyes and a slight smile was tugging on her lips while she enjoyed the rain...

'aww... How beautiful 🥰...' 

Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at me suddenly I averted my eyes from her looking outside... My heart was running a marathon... 'will she think I am a perv?...'

When I looked at her she was again enjoying the rain... 'thank God' and I started to enjoy watching her...

The train stopped at the next station and people started to enter, 'thank God we are alone in our seats no one is there to disturb us' but how wrong I was 😞.

A boy came running to my cutie and hugged her.

"Ohh sweety I missed you," he said to her.

"Aww my baby I missed you too," she said kissing his cheeks...

'she kissed his cheeks 😥' I thought sadly.

'yeah, because she is his girl. Now stop drooling over her 😠' said my inner mind.

'yeah you are right I should think about my girl... But how will I do that when I don't even know her face 🤦'

"Baby why are marrying that moron? You are my girlfriend" whined that monkey to my cutie

'wait what!! she is going to marry another one? Then why did she kiss him? 🤨'

"Aww, baby don't be sad 😚 who said I am going to marry that moron 😏. I am your girlfriend and I am only yours" she said hitting his shoulder playfully.

' can anyone explain what's going on here? 🧐' 

"Then why this bride seeing and all" he pouted.

"You are such a fool baby... It's just for fooling that guy 😂 who she is going to marry that moron when I have my handsome here..." She said looking at that sloth. 

'😲😡 she is going to fool that man for who... This sloth 😡... I thought she is a decent girl... And here goes all her decency 😤 '

"Aww, you are my beautiful baby... I love you so much..." He said hugging her and she too hugged him saying "I love you too"

'😡 I can't sit here with these heartless people... If she doesn't want that guy then she could have said no... Why fool him... Who does she think she is 😡... God, What is going on in this peanut head of these girls... So decent and cute from the outside and are hiding their true bitchy behavior inside 😤 I hate this girl... She not cute or beautiful... I don't know what that Ahalya girl is going to be like 😠...' I thought and went out angrily. There was an empty seat on the other row and I sat there.

"That bloody girl ruined my mood... Cutie my foot, she is not cute she is ugly😡" I muttered closing my eyes... But she was smiling at me and I suddenly open my eyes... "Shit, what will I do now..." I pulled on my hair in frustration😖...

######

Hi,

Hope you liked the chapter 

Bye ❤️