Prologue

"Don't you two have anything to talk with each other?" one man asked the girl and boy. The boy didn't say anything but the girl nodded her head.

"Allu, take him to the terrace and talk," said the girl's mother.

The girl nodded and looked at the boy, he seemed to be angry but stood in his place.

"Come," she said in her sweet voice and went upstairs to the terrace followed by him.

Both stood there staring in the opposite direction...

'Why is he not talking?' thought the girl 'Isn't the boy who talks first?... God, what will I do? Is he going to stay here forever...?' she thought in irritation and waited for some more time for him to talk... but there was no use...
She sighed and cleared her throat to have his attention... still he didn't say anything...

"Ahem... hi..." she said nervously to him. He turned and gave her a murderous glare...

She blinked her eyes at him without knowing why he is angry... 'Maybe he doesn't like you...' she thought sadly.

Suddenly he started to walk toward her, she gulped in fear... 'What is he doing?... why is he coming this close to me?... God, is he going to kiss me?...' she thought moving backward staring at his eyes in fear...

Her back touched the wall and she moved her face to the side and tried to escape but he enclosed her within his arms placing them on either side of her...

She gained some courage and asked, "Wha... what are y...you do..doing...?"

"Admiring your ugly face..." he angrily spat at her...

"What?" she asked in disbelief

"What?... no one told you how ugly you are..." he asked tracing his forefinger on her jaw...

She angrily pushed his hands away and said "Mr... if you don't like me then please go from here, there is no need to be mean..."

"Mean? who me? oh dear, I am not being mean towards you... I am just giving you a piece of advice... don't waste your time on bride seeing anymore... nothing is going to happen... no man will like you, you are that much ugly... " he said and left from there breaking that poor girl's heart.

The boy reached downstairs and bid bye to everyone like a gentleman... and said he will give his reply after two days and went from there without even caring about that girl...

The girl's family was so happy... they all liked the boy... but where is the girl...

Everyone saw a crying mess of a girl coming down the stairs... everyone rushed toward her and asked what happened... but she didn't give any reply to anyone and silently went to her room and locked it...

She went straight to the washroom and stood under the shower... after some time she came out from the washroom with her saree hugging her like a second skin.

She removed it and wiped her body and wear jeans and a shirt and packed her bags...

When she opened the door everyone was standing outside her door...

"Allu what happened... and where are you going?" asked her mother

"I am going Amma, got some urgent work to do," she said and started to walk

"Allu you came yesterday and going now... tell me Allu what happened, didn't you like the boy?" asked her father

"Appa I told you naah... got some urgent works to do... and for the wedding... it's not going to happen... I am not going to get married ever..." she said and ran toward the gate, her cab was waiting there. She left for the railway station without answering her family's questions...

####################

Hi,
Hope you liked the chapter ☺️
Please vote and comment
Bye ❤