Their friendship 👫

The train started to move and I leaned in my seat to get a comfortable position, but it didn't happen...

This stupid mask was rubbing on my face and was irritating me😷 so I took it off and threw it into my bag...😤

Thank god, Amma is not here... If she was then she would have made me deaf with her self-prepared lecture about this coronavirus...🤷

I could see a man sitting opposite me through my peripheral vision.

'Do I need to peek on him?... What if he is a good-looking hot man 🤩... Uff Allu you enjoying with a hot man along this whole journey 🤤 how nice...' I thought.

'Shut up you idiot girl 😡 we are going to see our future husband, did u forget that already!! Behave yourself and keep your wet dreams to yourself 😡' threatened my inner self.

'Yes, she is right... I have a man then why should I drool over another one 😏 I am sure the man sitting opposite will be a geek ' I laughed to myself.

'Allu!!... Where are your manners? Saying these things about a stranger!! 😡' said my stupid inner self again.

'hello hello... What is your problem miss?🤨... When I said he will be handsome you threatened me by saying about my man...and now when I said he is a geek you are saying I have no manners... What's ur problem women why are you eating up my head... Get out... I want some peace😡..' I scolded her... She is in my head that doesn't mean she can boss me around... I am the boss here... I will make rules and she obeys them 😏.

' I want some peace hmm...' she mocked me and kept silent.

'uff...' I huffed and closed my eyes... But opened them when I felt a cold breeze kissing my cheeks... Aww, it's raining outside... Train + rain... What a combination 😍 I love it... 

I leaned toward the window and let the drizzle fall on my face and smiled in contentment after a long time...

Being in Chennai is making me very busy... I'm not getting enough time to do anything...😒

After some time I slowly opened my eyes and saw that man opposite me staring at me and suddenly he looked out the window... 

So he was admiring me 🤭... Oh, I can't blame him I am this beautiful, who can resist my beauty 😜...

While he was looking outside I checked out him...

Mm... He is handsome, not a geek 🤭... with Bulgy hands and a well-sculpted chest 🤤... 

I can't see his face...🙁 He is wearing a mask...

I can't even admire the handsome men out there because of these stupid masks 😤...

I huffed and closed my eyes enjoying the rain...

The train slowed down to the next stop and Manu will be joining me from here...

It has been a long time since we met and I am excited to meet him... Only he can calm my nerves... The things Rithu told me, I am confused...

I stared to the entrance of our compartment and here comes my boyfriend giving his 100-watt smile to me 😁

"Oh, sweety I missed you..." He squealed and engulfed me in a bear hug.

"Ohh baby I missed you too..." I said kissing his cheeks😙

He settled me down and we both took our seats. He put his hand around my shoulder and I leaned to his chest " Baby why are you marrying that moron? You are my girlfriend" whined Manu.