My first night 🙈

Ahalya's POV

'Why did I forgive this man😡'

'Who said I forgive him? 🤨'

'Hello miss, you are now sitting on HIS bike and are hugging HIM like a koala. Tell me what I should understand from this? 🤨'

'Amm... I... That doesn't mean that I forgive him 😏... He is riding the bike fastly and I am afraid of speed that's why 😌'

'Oh, just shut up girl, he is riding it as slow as a snail 😏'

Yeah, that's true he riding so slowly, and then why the hell is I hugging him 🤦... I removed my hands around him and held onto the side of the seat...

He glanced sideways and stopped the vehicle and took my hands from there and placed it around his waist making me hug him.

"Don't take your hands from here, if you did then I will increase the speed" he said and continued the ride.

'How dare he?' I decided to take my hands but I didn't, I can't trust him. What if he increases his speed?

I sighed and put my head on his shoulder.

"You know I am not that much afraid, a little more speed will not kill me," I said watching a cycle moving faster than us 🤦

He laughed and increased the speed to a comfortable limit "Now ok?"

"Yeah..." I said and closed my eyes.

'Aren't I supposed to be angry with this man?... Then why am I behaving like this?... He made me cry, he thought bad about me...

But all those were a misunderstanding, he does deserve a second chance to prove himself...

But what if he does this again?...

Then I will kick his ass 😏'

"Karthi..."

"Hmm..."

"I decided to give you a second chance"

"What!!!" He said in shock and stopped the bike in the middle of the road.

"God man, are you trying to kill me?... We are in the middle of a bloody road!!!"

"Oops, sorry," he said and giggled like a child and started the bike. I don't have any idea where is this man taking me 🤦

"Ahem... You... were saying something..." He asked...

"Yeah, I am giving you a second chance but that doesn't mean that you are forgiven... You have to prove what you said is genuine and you are not playing with me, understand?"🤨

"Yes, I will prove it to you..." He said in determination.

I don't have any idea why am I doing this 🤦. If my Amma knows about her good boy Karthik did all these to me then no one can help him from her wrath 🤦.

"Are we there yet?" I asked impatiently

"Yeah yeah 2 minutes more"

"Are sure you are going on the right way because I had never seen this way before "

"Haha... How will you see this place Allu, you will go to the mall and other shops near your office and apartment "

Yeah, he is right... I am not comfortable going outside alone, defects of being a single child and having an overprotective father 🤷...

"But now I am here naah... We can go everywhere " he said happily and it brought a smile to my face.
"Why don't you go out with Rithu? you two can visit many places here"