Wedding 👩‍❤️‍👨

I am nervous 😬, it's my wedding!! After some more minutes, I will no longer be miss Ahalya I am going to be Mrs. Ahalya Karthik. It sounds good to my ears but still, I am nervous 🤦‍♀️.

My hands and legs are shaking, my heart is beating double. I don't know why am I being this nervous, I am marrying the love of my life 🙈 yes you heard it, he is definitely am the love of my life 😚. I don't know how to express it but I am head over heels falling for that man, even if he likes to irritate me every single minute 🤭.

This is an arranged marriage but I think it would have been a love marriage if we had met before. I think we both were blind and our destiny couldn't take it anymore and let us meet through this arranged marriage 🤭, my theories are stupid as me, I know 😂. But I like to see it this way, we were meant to be together, only he can handle my stupidities and tantrums. Almost every time I make the situation worse and he makes it right, but I don't like to admit it in front of him, my ego will not let me 😌.

I can't say he is the man I dreamed of but he is one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Then why the heck am I planning to run away from my wedding with my man 🤷🏻. Well, even if I ran I can't run that much because the wedding saree and all these ornaments are so heavy and my hair, oh god my fingers are itching to pull out all the hairpins and hair ornaments poking my scalp, it's kind of irritating me. But I can't complain though, the beautician has done a great job on my face and hair, I have never seen me this pretty 🙈, oh god I have never seen a girl as pretty as me, I am soooo pretty, I can't wait to marry me 😘.

"Oh, why are you smiling, soon to be Mrs. Ahalya Karthik?" Asked Rithu poking my cheeks "Thinking about tonight's exercise in bed with your hubby? 🤣" She asked and everyone around us laughed.

"Shut up Rithu," I said blushing crimson 🙈.

"Hey, isn't the bride ready yet, Karthik is going to have a panic attack if he didn't see you soon Allu 🤣🤣 oh god you should see his face searching each and every direction to get a glimpse of you," said Shruti coming to the makeup room making me blush more.

And both these cruel friends of mine were laughing at my helplessness, wait until they get into my shoes one day 😈.

"Oh My God 🥺" said my Amma looking at me with teary eyes. "You are looking so beautiful my baby, I always dreamt about your wedding and here it is, my baby is going to get married today" she gave me a tight hug and kissed my cheeks. "Always be happy Allu, if you need me I am always here, don't ever forget that."

"Ohh Amma" I hugged her and closed my eyes letting my tears go down.

I love Karthi, yes I do and I want to be with him. But for that, I have to leave my family, my Amma, Appa, and everyone else. I won't be coming here for the holidays, as time passes I will be spending less time with my parents 😥, I don't want this. Why is marriage necessary? Can't I stay like my parent's little baby forever?

"Sweta, what are you doing?" Said my father, putting his hand on Amma's shoulder. "See what you did, she is crying"

"Oh I am sorry," she said taking her hands from me but I refused to step away from her "I didn't mean to make her cry, I am sorry Allu, I ruined your makeup," she said carefully tapping a tissue paper on my cheeks to wipe my tears without ruining the makeup.

"I care less Amma, I am going to miss you two, is this necessary? Can't I stay with you guys?" I asked, leaning to Appa's chest.

"You can always come to us Allu, and we both will miss you too. Now put that beautiful smile on your face, it's time for you to go to the mandap." Said Appa kissing my head and I smiled at him.