15] Sunghoon

"So you kept from me where were going, only to let me decide?" Hana said surprise as they stood at the entrance of a shopping center. 

"Yes exactly" Sunghoon said smiling. Hana looked taken aback but since she hadn't seen a lot of places here, he decided to take her and doing something fun but also something she likes. 

They started off by walking inside and looking at a small map that was at the big fountain in the middle. Giving Hana a little nudge at what she wanted to do. She had been living here for a little while now but as much as Sunghoon knew, she had only gone as far as to their school. Taking her here could give her a little more perspective of where she can go now and then. 

"Hmm how about... the arcade?" Hana said as her eyes kept scanning the map. 

"Sounds great to me!" Sunghoon answered shortly making Hana jump a little with excitement. Sunghoon dragged her along with her big smile making his heart flutter and beat faster. He couldn't even deny at this point. She was making him feel feelings he hadn't felt this much before and he couldn't deny that. 

Escalator after escalator and lots of floors later, they could finally enter the arcade. Sunghoon felt nostalgic looking at it since he last visited this with Jay when they became friends. They never got the time to visit it in their more recent days together since school was getting in the way as well as family. 

Hana was already fast inside and Sunghoon had to catch up with her fast. She was being all squiggly and jumpy at all the different arcade games that she saw. Sunghoon watched her from a small distance as she wanted to get out all her excitement. Making Hana feel like this made him feel all sorts of feelings. But also happiness. Watching her all happy like this, he felt like he wanted to make her feel the same tomorrow, the day after that, for the rest of the week and even more. 

_______________________________

"Oh look a punching machine!" Hana said pointing at some kids laughing at their punching scores. "Wanna challenge me?" Sunghoon looked at her with big eyes as he let out a chuckle. He hadn't been working out in a while and basing Hana off of her appearence, she didn't look strong but he admitted that she could definetily win a fight if she was in one. 

"Oh it's on" Sunghoon continued as they ran up to wait for their turn. 

Sunghoon watched Hana jump exictedly on the tip of her toes. She looked like she was about to start a boxing match, in other words she was ready to win this. Sunghoon was feeling confident that he could win this, but so it seemed that Hana felt too. 

Hana put in the coins and before giving that bag a hard punch, she smirked at Sunghoon. Somewhere inside, they both knew that Hana actually could be stronger. She backed up a small bit, lifted her hand that was not a fist and suddenly she gave it a quick and hard punch. 

While Hana was smiling at her attempt Sunghoon stood there astonished. The numbers were just going up and up and never seemed to stop. He wanted to impress a little, as well as leaving a little laugh to make her smile. As the numbers finally came to a stop it landed on a strong 725. 

"Show what you got figure skater" she said making him smile at her. 

"Hey my leg strength is more stable than my arms then" Sunghoon complained. 

"Unless you wanna kick the bag like a elite taekwondoin, punch the bag Sunghoon" she said letting out a small laugh as she was getting impatient with him. 

Without hesitation he turned away from her and immediately gave the bag a hard punch. The punch was loud and he almost tripped from all the force he used. His eyes were fixed on the screen as he watched the numbers go up. 800. He couldn't see Hana's eyes, he didn't know how to react either. He didn't wanna be a douche about it, or be one of those guys that punches it so hard to try and impress a girl with her strength. His body wasn't something he wanted to impress someone with, only his personality. 

"Good job there!" she said clapping her hands slowly. He couldn't tell if she was pissed for losing or trying to mock him for actually punching it so hard. He looked at her with unsure eyes, probably showing how confused he was of what she was trying to tell him. "No need to look at me like that. You won fairly. I know you're not like one of those guys you're thinking about" she said as if she had read his mind. "At least I win over Niki in these" she joked making Sunghoon smile. 

____________________________

The day went by fast. They continued to play games around the arcade as well as Hana winning over Sunghoon in a car racing game and Sunghoon winning in whack a mole. Both of them had a great time being competitive towards each other and Sunghoon couldn't help but smile the entire time. He hadn't felt this type of happiness in a long time but with Hana he could finally feel this feeling again. No thoughts about curses and mourning, just her and her beautiful personality. 

"Do you wanna eat somewhere?" Sunghoon asked as they walked outside the arcade and into the mall again. 

"Oh yes. I'd love to see what's around here more" The sky was turning pink outside and most of the customers around the mall were starting to get ready for dinner. "Anything special you're craving?" she continued. Only for Sunghoon to shake his head no. 

Looking around a map caught Sunghoon's eyes, leading Hana over to it. Today was about her and seeing new things, so she was the one to decide. He wasn't a picky eater, anything she wanted was edible for him. He watched her scan the map but she didn't seem to find anything for the both of them. 

"How about some sushi? Or japanese?" she said. It was probably the easiest for her to pick. Sunghoon nodded and immediately took off with her to the restaurant. He knew this place by heart so well and Niki had taken him there before. 

They arrived just in time since there weren't a lot of people. As soon as they sat down to order the restaurant got pretty crowded  since it was around dinner time by now. The restaurant was still a pretty cozy one. It didn't look too fancy but still a place for a nice dinner together. 

"Are you getting anything special?" she asked as she already seemed to have chosen her food. 

"I've only been here with Niki once and I ate a small portion of Tonkatsu" she just nodded and scanned the menu while Sunghoon had no idea what he should get. "Let's do it like this" she started, getting his attention again. "Let's order some different smaller dishes and share some of them. Maybe through that you'll find something you like?" He nodded as a big smile plastered on his face. 

After they had ordered they sat there chatting about their personal life. As well as Sunghoon getting to know more about Niki and Hana's family. He felt sorry for her that she and her mother had to go through everything with their dad alone. Why everything happened was not his place to care or ask about but he still found it interesting to hear about her and why she moved. 

There still was that one thing that he wished to tell her, the roof incident. The day was still fresh in his memory and it was only around two weeks old. He wanted to tell her, he trusted her enough now. If she turns on him for it, then he maybe read her wrong. But he couldn't stop himself now. 

"Did you enjoy today by the way? I know things have been going fast for you so that's why I invited you to hang out as well" he asked her, he had more planned for tonight which made him nervous but for now he wanted to enjoy the moment with her. 

"I did thank you. Things have been happening a lot since I moved but I feel happy still that I got reunited with Niki as well as finding you and Jay! What about you? I hope you had fun as well" she said returning his question with curious eyes. 

"I did have a great time, since you're here"