25] Hana

When Hana had opened her eyes in the morning she wished she didn't. She felt herself slowly falling out of the world and from whatever place she had in it. If she even had one. She chose to skip her first class as she even needed more than an hour to find a good reason to get out of bed. Since her mom and dad separated and made her not see her brother anymore, Hana had constantly thought about the world, her place, reasons and life itself. But she never thought the day like this one would come. Where it all actually hit, and her mother wasn't here to listen.

After what seemed like eternity Hana had dragged herself out of bed and barely cared about anything. She put on what she could find, brushed her hair and teeth and just left. No homework in the bag and no breakfast in her stomach. She just left like nothing. She could soon see the school in the distance and she immediately felt like turning around and go home. But she also didn't wanna run. It's just a few hours it won't hurt, right?

When she entered the school the halls had just started flooding with students, she made sure to be here in time for her next class. Even if it meant she had to run into Sunghoon. She wasn't upset with him, but she also couldn't face him. At least not now, he couldn't see her in this state. But he also would, she couldn't really avoid him in class.

As she was walking towards the classroom she heard a loud bang behind her. She immediately turned around and saw Jay storming out of the principal's office, coming her way next.

"Hey Jay, woah woah wait" she said trying to stop him but he just kept on going. "Jay what happened? Why were you in there and why so angry?" Hana asked, not caring about how she looked now. And why was Jay without Sunghoon? Shouldn't Sunghoon be outside and wait, or wait somewhere like he usually does. "And where is Sunghoon? Why wasn't he-" that seemed to be Jay's last straw as he stopped and turned around.

"I don't know where he is Hana! And I don't care! Ever since we were young we've always stuck together. But not this time. Not since you-" he didn't let himself continue that sentence. But Hana knew deep down that it was about her and Sunghoon's situation. He was in there, because of Sunghoon. "It's not even a big deal I just... he didn't stick up for me okay. And if you find him, maybe try and get him back to the one I know, the one WE know" he said and left Hana there without another word.

What was that? Hana just stood there until she realised that class was in just a minute. The halls started to empty themselves out and Hana was the last one into the classroom. She saw an empty spot in the upper corner of the classroom and no matter how much she wanted to sit at the back, she couldn't dare to even look Sunghoon's way right now. But before she could even get moving towards the seat she realised she wasn't the last one in, as Jay ran into her back trying to regain his breath. He saw the seat as well and went to take it. And with that there was only one seat left in the room.

The one beside Sunghoon.

"Just why..." Hana muttered to herself. For the first time today Hana's eyes met his. He looked beautiful. He was in a college type of jacket and some simple jeans. His black hair let his bangs fall forward and when their eyes met she could see the corner of his lip go up.

She took what normally is Jay's seat and proceeded on to listening to the teacher. Now and then she could feel Sunghoon's eyes dart up at her. Sometimes she could stop writing notes when she felt him staring.

"You want anything?" She suddenly whispered when she caught him staring again, making Sunghoon surprised.

"N-no, you just weren't in class this morning"

"I felt sick" she lied. Or somehow she didn't, it just wasn't your normal type of sick that she meant.

"Oh, are you okay now? Should you really be here if you're feeling-"

"I'm fine" she said a little too harshly then she wanted, making Sunghoon turn quiet and keep his eyes forward on the teacher.

Well that went great...