a bit of her past life ( flashback 2)

* I hope you guys know yuktha name. If no. Then it's okay
( yuktha =krishna saanika) **
.
.
All images are fighting within her brain. Her peanut size brain confused between the timelines she lived.

Her Conscious brain take her back to her original time.....

Her vision is blur.. She tried to see clearly.

But that's blur vision is her past.

A little consciousness in her subconscious brain remember a bit of her past life.

A girl in a plain dress was walking in a pathway between huge trees,which leads to her university from hostel. she has fair skin, her facial features are okay, if she smiles she looks elegant.

Her lips are sealed and she is calm. Too calm to say. She looks like she lost everything thing and suffer almost all sufferings. She looks like she was done with this type of life.

She reached her university and went into her class room, classes were going on but she is not listening, she was looking somewhere else, in particular she sat at window corner seat that no one can observe her, she is looking at a tree like that tree will give her all answer to her questions.

On the other side:

A boy on a call, he looks handsome, just like a model. All girls will drool over him. Fair body, fair skin, deep yet sweet voice, he have all features a girl can crave for.

Phone call conversation:

"Son, did you saw her? How is she? " A man over the other side asked curiously. A ting of sadness can here in his voice

"Yeah dad, I saw her. She is totally changed, not like before anymore." The boy said

"Did you talk to her? " The man asked the boy, worried

"No dad. I'm just observing her from some distance for now" He said

"So did you plan to talk to her?" The man asked

"I definitely wants to" Boy said with determination.

"I guess she will never want to face you again. What will you do if she don't want any contact with us" There was guilt in his voice, the man said

"Even if she resists at first, she will definitely talks to me and will forgive mi future" Boy said with little hope.

" Son, we know that she is very difficult to deal with, I am afraid that she will not forgive you, us easily " The man said hopelessly

"Then we have to tell her the truth.. /" His father cuts off him

"Vedh! " His father roar over the phone "don't you dare! " He warned the boy

(Yeah it's vedh, don't be angry.. Continue with reading)

"If not now, we have to tell her in the future" Vedh sai

"Let's not talk about that, take care. Don't make her cry anymore." With that said the man hung up.

Vedh sighed and thought how to talk to her. She very stubborn girl.

Yes your guess is correct, these two i.e; vedh and his father sakthi verya were talking about krishna saanika. I mean yuktha.

Vedh came to her university ..
.
.
.
A class was ended , yuktha was still in daze, staring at the tree.
Mean while vedh collect information about Krishna ( yuktha) in the campus.

It's easy as pie for him to gather information about her coz his father sakhti verya is one of the patner in the college partnership. That's why yuktha get full fee reimbursement.