is this the end my story? !

May be this chap exceeds 2k+words... Please bare with mi okay.
........

Time flew quickly

It's the day of adoption, not only yuktha but all family members ( yeah, we can call then a big family now) are happy but yuktha is very very happy.

Unlike previous days.. Yuktha wear traditional dress. A red one. With her skin tone , red perfectly suited on her.

On the day from eary hour, they start making yuktha ready for the  special occasion.

( guys, adjust with this pic, I searched a lot and find this one atlast

( guys, adjust with this pic, I searched a lot and find this one atlast.. 😅. Just assume it as yuktha Okay !) Credits belongs to Pinterest.

Tara, dhara made her more beautiful, they made her wear all type of jewelry from head to toe. A simple bindhi on her face made her look more gorgeous than ever.

"Awe baby, I can't take my eyes of you, you are so beautiful. You look divine" Grace said with Twinkle in his eyes.

"Aaavvv... Grace, you flatter mi" Yuktha said shyly.

Suddenly she became a shy girl. As we all know that how shameless she will be... 🤣

Yuktha thought to show her dress to Krishna before going out for the occasion

But time didn't cooperates with her. So she had to go as its about time for the muhurtham*.(Muhurtham – Auspicious Time of the Day.)

The whole streets in dwaraka decorated with beautiful flowers and different type of decorative items.

Yuktha mouth was hung open in O shape.  𝘈𝘴 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳, 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦. 𝘐𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦? Yuktha thought

Seems like Whole dwaraka is celebrate the occasion, red and gold colours are eyes catching.
.
.
Yuktha sat in front of yugn, yuvan sena and his wife saanthana devi sat both side of yuktha. Both Royal Family and minarva people present in the occasion

Yuktha steal glances at Krishna. She wants to talk to him. But the situation which she is in, it's not possible now.

For some unknown reason she felt Anxious. She is sweating more, may be because of sun. Yeah a sunny day.

At last the occasion was over( actually I wana write more but idk what and how they do adoption in ancient days.. Sry 😪). Yuktha went with yuvan simha and co.

At evening yuktha went to Royal Palace again. she came to ask permission from Krishna. she wants to spend time with his father, I mean yuvan simha.  Actually she don't need to ask, she wants to meet him.