this all my fault

I can't see what is happening.. Water splash into my eyes..
..
..
I can't see clear no more..

I'm swallowing into Pitch black ..

Krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

.
.
.

Meanwhile in palace..

Tara, dhara came running, panting,
" She is not in her room" Tara said to garuda ji

" What? Where did she went? " He asked them and anger shown in hi face

" We, we don't know. " They said. They are worrying.

Tara is on verge of crying, she is holding dhara's hand tightly.

" That girl....!!! " Dhara is very angry" Where did she flee"she mumbling

" Prabhu, child went that way" A guard said to garuda ji and pointed the way yuktha went last night and he noded

" I will go and inform to queen about this coz king not in kingdom now" Garuda ji said and left the Royal Palace.

Thara is crying now, dhara is walking in tension, frustration and anger

" Tara, nothing will happen to our child, don't cry" Dhara tried to console her.

" But we all know that she is in danger"  Tara said and immense in her thoughts

One the day garuda ji appointed as her body guard they both thought the same that yuktha is in danger. After that they asked guruda about this. He said the same. Many people know that she is from future. They wants to use her to know future. But what they don't know  is she didn't come here by her self. Her krishna made her came. Even grace and yuktha also known about that they are in danger... All those didn't think that she will flee like this .but why? Why can't she stay here safe? Why did she go? What was her naughty brain thought?. She always creates problems and always run into troubles. Tara, dhara treats yuktha like their sister. Didn't she care about them? If something happens to her, don't they blame themselves?. Yuktha created a great bond between them.

Garuda went to forest to search but their search end in vain. At evening they saw a girl floating in water.

Child.....

They took her to palace, her head is bleeding, so many injuries on her body , there are only a few clothes on her upper body. Her body is totally cold and may be soaked in cool water for hours.   fortunately she's still breathing. They all are sighed a heavy breath.  Then raj vidhy ji came and treat her and said she will be fine in few days.
.
.
.
After a whole day....

𝘚𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘧.. 𝘚𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘧...... 𝘚𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘧 𝘴𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘧
𝘐𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘴. 𝘈𝘮 𝘐 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥? 𝘐𝘧 𝘴𝘰, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘮 𝘐? 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯? 𝘕𝘰 𝘯𝘰.. 𝘋𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯. 𝘔𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭? 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩. 𝘈𝘢𝘩.. 𝘚𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯.

"You awake? "Some one asked mi

"Ooh yeah, where am I? Is this hell? Am I dead right ? Who are you? I can't able to see ."I  showered question on the person who talked first.