plan fails

Sorry for late updates, so ik. Updating double chaps!
Here you go...
.
.
.

I set alarm to wake up early. But my plan was failed because of dhara, who expects that she will come to mi in this early hour. Grace and I look at each others face with ' what to do now' look. Our plan fail miserably. Really I don't understand what to do now and why she came.

" What is it dhara?, why you came in this early hour? Is there any problem? " I asked her. 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵? 𝘕𝘰 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

" Child, actually...... That " She is trying to gather words. I'm waiting her to continue.

"I don't like beating around the bush, I come to straight point I want your rectangular box" She asked mi

I immediately give her my phone I extended my hand. " That's it? " I asked her🧐

" Child, I didn't except that you will give your rectangular box that easily. " She is shocked

" What's there in that dhara? You are my friend, how can I not give you? That's why you came in this hour na? But why? That's not like you can't ask mi, you can ask mi at any time. " I shower questions on her and she didn't take my phone.

" Aa-ahh... That, I just want to know about it. I already asked you the other day" She said

𝘋𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵. 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘪. 𝘋𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯. 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦..

" It's okay dhara, come here , I will show how it works" I motioned my hand at her to come and sit beside mi

"Thank you child "she smiles sweetly

" Yuktha!" I said my name.. "Okay what do you want to know? " I asked her. She sat opposite to mi.

" Every thing. " She said and I look at her" I saw you were using this thing in various situations and in different times" She completed

" First of all this is smart phone. Okay " She pronounced with mi. " And we can use this for different purposes. We can click photos , we can search, we can listen, we can watch, we can cook,  we can record we can do anything okay,... And so on. " I think she is confused

I sighed" Let mi show you " I click her pic and show her. She made a face in awe.

I showed her and explained her all about phone. Because of no network connection I didn't told her about searching. She is a quick learner. But everyone will confuse for few time. Practice make man perfect right. I woke up at 4 am and its 6.30 now. So I excuse myself and go to do my works. She is doing experiments with my phone. Haha.

A boring day, Lord Krishna is not here. Actually I plan to follow him. Hufff... But it didn't happen. All thanks to dhara's learning classes 😒😒. So I plan to do it tomorrow. Nothing to do now. eating, roaming in garden and sleeping. This my work.

At night, dhara again came to learn about my phone . So I have to explain I can't deny her. We both talked to late night. I fell asleep and didn't wake early in the morning. Tara woke mi up at 8am.
What's my fate. Aaaaaaahh... Frustation.

With out Krishna Second day also successfully wasted.
At mid night , I woke up grace.

" You piggy grace,,.. Wakeeeeeee upppp" I whisper yelled in his ear, he groan in frustration.