heartache

In the boat, grace is looking at yuktha, yuktha is looking at deep sea sinking in her thoughts.. Sun is setting in to the mountains, making sky looks dark.

Clouds are covering the night skyline to make it's colour even more dark.

Grace know what was happened in the palace, he heard all the pleads, beggings, crying. He is following yuktha and never lost her.

Garudaji too know about it. But they both don't know how to console her. Sounds of Rain drops falling engulf Silent travel.

"You can cry, if you wants to " Garuda ji said As if she is not crying now. Tears kept flows down her tears.

"You can share your pain with mi too " He said again.

Yuktha look at him "just take care of tara and dhara for mi, this is the last thing I'm asking you " She said with hoarse voice.

.
.
.
Meanwhile in minarva palace

"Let's go to Royal Palace" Saleeschala devi said, face is dark, gloomy

"Where she went? " Ahi sena asked yuvan simha

They went to Royal palace ,there the faces of the people are pale and ghostly.

"Maharaja" Saleeschala devi and others bowed to him " Yuktha, we can't find her" chala said

Mean while a gaurd came and said
"Prabhu, young miss( yuktha) left"

They don't understand, Krishna repeat those words" She left?!!😶" More like processing those words in brain . Tears falling down like rain drops.

Krishna didn't talk a word just left the room, leaving them behind.

Krishna went to back mountain cliff, sat there, looking at the direction of ocean and thought
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴"

𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘩𝘪, 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴? 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘺 '𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐢'

𝘞𝘈𝘐𝘛 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘔𝘐 𝘜𝘕𝘛𝘐𝘓 𝘐 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘋 𝘠𝘖𝘜.
.
.
.

In th palace

"I never expect I lost another child this fast" Yuvan simha was lost and crying like a kid

Ahi sena hug him and rub his back. Dhara, tara was shocked to the death that yuktha left the palace and her krishna.

Dhara sobs loudly while hugging tara, tara condition is not less than anyone. She too cried.

They have a strong bond with yuktha, she didn't even say goodbye to them.

She disappear just like she appear 6 months back. Suddenly! Out of nowhere!

Dhara swore that she will never forgive yuktha that she didn't say farewell to her.

They came to know that yuktha will die if she continue to live here.

Deva swaroop sena hug dhara and try to sooth her.