discussion about lord krishna's wives😍😘

After that I went to guest house in Horse cart but driver is not that proud peacock. Soon after grace also came. He told mi that he made some friends in the city. 'Wow graceyy... Your awesome' I said
He giggled and rubbed his head towards mi and I told him what happened today.  I told thara  dhara to take day off. They also have their own works right. After eating I took pencil and a sheet and started drawing ......time skips.... It took mi 3 whole hours to complete. Then I went for scroll in small garden. I'm ready very happy today, I'm very excited about tomorrow. I went back to my room and gave my drawing a finishing touch.

Tara, dhara came with bags of groceries.
I sighed and said 'I told you to enjoy your day not like this girls'. Tara  just smiled that's it and dhaara rolled her eyes. I talked to them about their day. At night we all ate while talking and then I went to bed as usual grace slept near my feet.

Music🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶....
It's a flute music...

I woke up in the middle of the night
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤... 𝘖𝘰𝘷𝘷.. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘪 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦... 𝘞𝘩𝘺? 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺? ..  It's stops after a while. 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦. Then i fall asleep again.

I wake up late today. I had a good night sleep yesterday. I get up and went to complete my morning works and come back to my room  to take my handbag and phone and leave my room with tara, dhara. I told that guard near entrance that we are going to Royal pavilion. And I told grace that what happened night and asked to go and check up.

And then we went to palace, there I asked for Krishna, I mean actually I don't know where Lord Krishna's chamber and this is a very big place. If I roam aimlessly I will surely lost my path. Then by given information, I reached his  chamber.

I stand in front of the door. I don't know what this feeling is but what I'm thinking is to open the door or not. May be this is hesitation. I guess so. Then I put my hand on the  door and apply some force to push it and then I peek in the room between the gap.

Awe.....There he is!. My love ❤.! He is doing some work and scroll some sheets. He didn't wear his crown👑. On the side of his face there are strands of curly hair which is swinging  rhythmly to light breeze. That is beautiful. Actually I like to use ' sexy' word but I can't..coz of manners. I have an urge to pull that strands of his hair behind his ear. I am seeing him like that, Im in some type of daze.

In this situation , I can't able to ask my questions so I decided to return meanwhile a voice came from behind door

" How much time you stand there like that" Someone asked mi mischievously like they knew what I'm thinking.

" Haa.. Umm.. Mm.. " words are struck in my throat, they betray mi..

"Ain't child going to come in or not? " Again that teasing voice.

I know who is that. We can guess. It's non other than my love, Lord Krishna, your Majesty.

" Can I come in? " I asked permission to go in

" You can" He said and I go in " Come and have a seat " He showed mi a seat opposite to him. I did as he said

"You came alone? " He asked

" No. tara, dhara also came with mi , they are waiting outside. " I replied

krishna give mi a look of 'who are they' so I again said