2.radhey.............................krishna(a broken💔 love story)

Continuation of previous chap,
Off ya goo!

******

"Welcome to you all " A spokesperson

Part 2
The news that Krishna was leaving spread like wildfire throughout Vrindavan. The youth sensed that they were losing a staunch friend; the maidens sensed that they were losing a man of their dreams and Radha....

Before Radha could even begin to ponder upon the consequences, the melodious sound of a flute wafted throughout the village. The women left what they were doing and ran to the Madhuban*. There was no time to wear their ornaments or comb their hair. While running they tried to arrange their clothes to give an appearance of modesty but soon gave up. Radha picked up her anklets and raced ahead of everyone else, her bosom heaving with excitement. Her Kahn was calling her. Krishna was standing in his usual spot, his right leg crossed over his left, and playing his flute . Radha cuddled up to him and began to sway in the rhythm of his music. The other maidens formed circles around them and began to dance. The men folk, the elders and children too had come there, but were watching from a distance, so as not to disturb the dancers.

Every maiden wanted Krishna to dance only with her, every maiden imagined that Krishna was dancing only with her and the spectators could see a multitude of Krishnas, each dancing separately with one of the lasses. Such is the power of love; such is the power of faith. This was the Maharasa or the "great dance". When the dancing stopped Krishna and Radha were missing.

Radha and Krishna were heading for their favorite place in the Madhuban, near the Yamuna river. Radha was in Krishna's arms, her tousled head resting on his shoulder.
"Will you always be like this, Kahna" asked Radha.

"Always," he replied, "Till the sun and the moon endure."

But Radha was not satisfied by this assurance. "Will you always remember me?" she asked.

"With all my life radhey" Krishna replied

. "Is there anything that can make you stay?" she asked.

"Nothing can hold me from my destiny and my duty." Replied Krishna firmly.

Radha was now sobbing , tears are uncontrollable, flowing down her cheeks like stream of water. Water falls. Her eyes become blood red. Krishna can't able to see her like that. Tears forming in his eyes, now rolling down his cheeks.

After regaining her composure Radha continued. "Please listen to me Kahn! Let me stay here and take care of your parents. Here in Vrindavan I will see you in the waters of the Yamuna, the slopes of Govardhan and the trees of Madhuban and hence I will always be with the Kahn I knew."

They sat silently for a while reflecting on the past, savouring the last moments of togetherness and coming to terms with the future. Radha requested that Krishna leave his flute behind as a gift to her and Krishna readily agreed.

Krishna knew of how Radha was feeling at that time. He went to her and took her in his arms. He took out the flute from his hips and handed it over to Radha and said "O 𝗥𝗮𝗱𝗵𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗜 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻."

It was time for the final parting. The villagers had turned out to personally meet Krishna. Radha stood beside her mother in law, From time to time she looked up at Krishna, each glance a pledge of eternal devotion. Krishna's eyes met Radha's each time and he smiled at her reassuringly. Any other communication in front of the elders would be out of place. So no words were said and no hands touched. Krishna touched his mother's feet and mounted the bullock cart with Nand, Balaram and Akrura. Radha looked without blinking at the cart till it disappeared round the corner and then fainted. Krishna never set foot in Vrindavan again.
........ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙.....

Then curtains closed, Im Crying like a child, that really hurting like anything. More than that whole week of bed rest. I want to change the story. If I have power, I just want to change their story. But it's not possible. I know. It never gonna happened.

I ran to home with a twisted leg. I run like a manic while limping. Dhara and tara both are calling mi. They both are afraid for mi. I went to a corner, I sat there and crying bigger. 😭😭

Tara came and tries to comfort mi but all in vain. I'm crying even louder like child who lost her favorite toy. Then dhara hug mi tightly and whisper in my ear

" It's okay yuktha, it's okay. That's happened in past. So many years ago. Don't cry " She said very softly. Not in her normal tone

" How she bare that much pain, even now. I'm not able to control my emotions" I tell in between my sobs😢

" Child, don't cry, please, I'm on verge of crying " Said tara, with tears in eyes. Hardly controlling.

" You know about this all right, you are from future timeline, still you are crying " Garuda ji said suddenly appears from who knows where.

At first I startled and then said with teary 😢eyes " Hmm.. It's a broken love story, that too about krishna. It's very sensitive issue to mi.. Though it's was past, but it still hurting , hurting like hell. "

They tried hard to comfort mi. After a hour and a while atlast I stopped crying.

" I wanna go to Royal Palace" I said

" No" This is immediate answer... What a cooperation guys, they said at once.
I saw grace sitting far from. " Why? " I asked again, tears are forming.

" No, you can't go now. " I frown " I'll promise to take you tomorrow " Garuda ji said. I don't know why they are stopping mi. I don't have strength to argue so I just simply nod my head.

Then I went to grace. With one look I said that grace is afraid and sad. I know it's because of mi. That's why he stand a far from mi. He rub his head very loving but didn't utter a word, I too pet him.

I sit on sofa in half lotus position and staring at them. They also seated, opposite to mi is garuda, beside mi tara and dhara both sides. They wants to ask mi something but didn't

" Spit it out guys.. What's that" I ask

" Actually.. The thing is.. You are from future right, aah.. That... " Tara didn't complete her sentence

" We want to know about our king, Lord krishna in your words .you know about what happened and many other that we don't know.so.." Dhara said bluntly

" Hmm.. Yes " I said" We can discuss about todays topic"

All eyes turns towards mi including grace.

"𝗥𝗮𝗱𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗸𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗻𝗮" 💔

◦•●◉✿.✿◉●•◦

**Madhuban : it's a forest in vrindhavan **

**Lotus position: padmasan Or meditating position**

I too crying while writing this chap. I shead so many tears💧😢. Don't cry, take this tissue and wipe ur tears..
Comment ur ideas and feelings.. Don't forget to vote. Loviles.

Jai sree Krishna😍

Until next time.
Urs mi🥰😘