adopting

Yuktha already having pain in the heart. That's become more and more after that fight with saleeschala devi.

These days she can't able to sleep, even a slight moments cause great pain. She tried hard to supress that but now a days pain literally seen in her face.

15days passed quickly. Real quick. The relation between yuktha and Lord krishna become close and strong.

She just want to see him every second but that's not possible right. She is in other's home right now.

Every time yuktha wants to take their relationship to another level ( don't pressure your strawberry size brains, I am talking about a kiss. Just a kiss!!), something is stopping her.

In 21st century we all know, marriage means only one wife and one husband. If anyone having more than one wife,that's illegal, he will be punished by law.

But in here, in this dwapar yug, having more than one wife is common.

Loving a person and marrying the person we love is different. Indeed. We can love anyone but we can't marry like that. I'm not saying that Lord krishna is anyone but according to yuktha, he is a married man. Wanting to marry other's  husband, even that thought, a simple thought made rack her brain, and every time she think she want to pull her hair with the brain inside.

The chance that yuktha have, is not a simple one, it's a boon for lives. She don't want to loose it. But her heart is stopping because of something.

These days she feels restless and that too the pain in her heart is getting worse day by day. Even her breaths are also abnormal. Walking for few minutes make her pant a lot. She looks pale.

All these symptoms are visible to naked eyes. All her closer ones asked her if she is okay or not. Every time she said she is fine.  𝘐𝘴 𝘚𝘩𝘦?

Today yuktha wants to go to Minarva palace again. She want to settle things between those people and her.

If she wana go out, she always take someone with her,She dont want to get into any troubles. maximum she asks for garudaji. They become close friends.

Yuktha and garuda ji went to minarva palace.

"Can I talk to saleeschala devi" Yuktha ask a maid

After a while, yuktha went in a Hall, she bowed to them. Yeah those three always be together. 'They are the best example for brotherhood ' yuktha thought

Yuktha shocked a little when she saw saleeschala devi, she looks like she cried. Her eyes are little red.

" I want make things clear between us. " Yuktha said

"There is nothing to be cleared" Ahi sena said

"Please let mi talk first" Yuktha said , voice little low

"What you wana talk, child" Yuvan simha asked just like ' there is nothing  you can go now' on yuktha's face directly.

" Please listen to mi first, I didn't do anything to your husband and son. They are safe and sound" Yuktha said

Saleeschala devi look at yuktha in her eyes.

" Vedh, it's the name of your son right, I know vedh, he is my ex-boyfriend, now he is my best friend. And uncle, I mean your husband, I know him too. Though I met him twice are so, he is close to mi too" Yuktha said and avoid those three questioning glances

" As you guess they are still alive but they are in my original timeline. How they went there, I don't know, and changing in my timeline, I don't know if they are related  or not...... " Yuktha explain her story, the break up and how vedh and her relationship together now, the story behind the selfie.