Chapter 22:

Kahron

"Yo what the fuck happened to the side of ya face?" Mogul asks.

"Nothing." I said. "So can yall-"

"You let somebody beat ya ass." Mogul says laughing.

"Crazy ass Morgz probably did that shit." Q said joking.

"Are yall done?" I ask.

"Wait," Mogul said getting serious. "My sister didn't do that, right?"

"Oh shit, she did." Q said getting serious too.

"Look just hold shit down with the business for me today I got shit to handle."

I watched Mo as she came out of her house with Kae. I stepped outta my car.

"Dada Ron!" Kae said smiling big running towards me.

Mo looked towards me rolling her red eyes ignoring my presence as she put Kae's bag in the car.

"What's up Kae?" I ask as she hugged my neck smiling.

Even tho shit fucked up right now this little girl can always place a smile upon somebody's face.

"Come on Kae we gotta go." Mo said.

"No," She whined hugging me tighter. "Ron." She said grabbing my cheeks looking sad.

"I can keep her. I'm on my way to get Aubree anyways."

"No, that's-"

"Yo, my young girl don't got shit to do with what's going on between us, don't do that."

"Fine." She mumbled getting Kae's bag and putting it in my car. Then her car seat.

I rubbed the back of my neck. "So, we really being like this right now?" I ask not liking the distance between us.

"So, you didn't hesitate and actually think about letting that hoe give you head?" She asks. "Thought so." She said.

"I stopped her."

"After you had to fuckin think about it!" She shouted.

"Tell me you are not that fuckin stupid, please tell me you didn't invite ya hoe that you was cheating on Niylah with to your house."

"I didn't cheat on any fuckin body. That hoe was after Niylah. And you honestly fuckin think I would invite her to my house like that? I didn't even ask Niylah what friend, if I would have known it was her she wouldn't have even stepped foot inside the fuckin house."

She stared at me for awhile with narrowed eyes then turned to the car grabbing Kae who was trying to unlock my phone.

"See you later Kae boo." Mo said strapping Kae in.

"Tiss." She said poking her lips out. I watched Mo smile before kissing her.

"Mama tiss Da." She pointed to me.

She rolled my eyes seeing me smirk from the side of her eyes. "Later baby." She said kissing Kae again then shutting the door.

She started to walk away, but I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her body to mine.

"No Kahron, move." She said pulling on my hands, but they only tightened around her.

"Man, fuckin stop. I fuckin love you Morgan and I'm fuckin sorry. You know damn well I don't want nobody, but you. I would never intentionally bring drama into our relationship and you know that."