Chapter 45:

EPILOGUE - 8 years later...

*********

Morgan

"Michael leave my sissy alone!" Kae yelled from the living room.

"Shut up nigga." He said to Kae as I came into the living room.

"What the hell I tell you about calling my daughter a nigga?" I ask slapping Michael's head. "I don't give a fuck if you 16 watch ya mouth and leave them alone."

"Ma I'ma beat ya nephew up." Arie said pushing Michael away as he pulled her hair.

Arie is 14 now. I have basically been her mother figure throughout the years. She choose to start calling me Ma a few years ago and that was fine with me since I already claimed her as mine. She knows who her biological mother is since she tries to come around every so often, but never stays.

"You ain't gonna do sh-" Michael started to say to Arie, but I popped him in his mouth.

"Fuck I tell you?" I ask.

"Auntie you gotta chill." He said.

"No you chill. Cut the shit nigga." I said. "You might be a little bigger than me now, but I'll still beat you up."

"Okay, Auntie." He said laughing.

"Asia ya son work my damn nerves." I said going back into the kitchen with her and Kahron.

"I think Michael like Ar'. He always fucking with her and he so quick to say she's not his cousin, but claims everybody else." Kahron said.

"No my baby don't." Asia said.

"That boy ain't no damn baby no more." Kahron said.

"That's always gonna be my baby tho."

He flagged her off. "Now you sound like Mo about Ayden."

"Yup that's my baby forever. Matter fact I need to call Mogul to see where they at. It don't take that long to get him, Mile's, and Ayden's haircuts."

Ayden is now eight while Miles, Quent, and Aubree are nine.

"Mommy we don't got no more yogurt." I rolled my eyes as Kae looked through the fridge.

"Ya dad isvabout to come get you and Arie, tell him to buy some. There will be more when you come back."

"Okay." She said. "Dad can I have this?" She asks Kahron about his ice cream.

Kae is 11 now. She still to this day calls Kahron, Dad or Dad Ron since she considers herself to have two dads. Yet she understands Eric is her biological dad.

"Yo young girl everything I buy for me you want. You eat just like ya damn mom."

"Because you don't buy me any!" She exclaimed.

"Lie again Kae." He said mushing her head as she laughed. "Everything I buy myself I get you too. Go ahead and have it."

"Where's my favorite lil sister?" Kae asks.

"You mean your only lil sister?" Kahron asks as he chuckles.

"Aubree's so good. Unlike those two who fight all the time." She said pointing to Arie and Michael as they came into the kitchen arguing. "Lawd take me now!" She shouted throwing her hands in the air.

"Girl stop with the dramatics." We laughed as I slapped her hands down.

"Michael you like Ar'?" Kahron asks him.

"No." He said quickly turning his lips up then walking out the kitchen.

"Yeah you do nigga!" Ron shouted after him.