Chapter 15:

Aubree in MM.

*********

Kahron

"You just gonna continue to stare at her?" Niylah asks laughing lightly.

I was sitting near Aubree as she laid sleep in the hospital bed thing. I just couldn't stop staring it just seemed so unreal.

"Where's Morgan? Tell her to come and bring Kae." Niylah said.

"I was just texting her. She said she was gonna wait until yall were home and settled to come with Kae."

"She doesn't have to wait."

I shrugged. "I told her that." I said looking through our text messages which seemed dry on her part. "I'll be back."

"Where you going? To check in with wifey?" Niylah's younger brother Ny asks walking in the same time I was walking out.

"Shut the hell up nigga." I chuckled moving him out the way.

"No real shit she got any friends, put a nigga on."

"Not for you nigga. Sit ya just turned 18 ass down."

"You wrong Ron, I thought we was coo, we fam man." I flagged him off walking out.

"What's up?" I ask Mo once she answers the phone.

"Nothing." She says.

"Why you being dry as fuck?" I ask

"I'm not, I'm really not doing anything just laying down with Kae."

"I want yall to come here with me. So does Niylah. Kae gotta meet her sister."

"I told you when she goes home and gets settled I'ma come with Kae."

"You full of shit Mo. Yesterday it was you wanted to give us time with her. What's gonna be your excuse tomorrow Mo?"

She sucked her teeth. "Good fuckin bye Kahron. It's an excuse that I don't wanna bring my daughter through a germy ass hospital and wanna let Niylah and her new baby get settled first?"

Before I could reply she hung up.

I texted her as I walked back to the hospital room.

You must need dick in ya life

M💍: fuck you.

I chuckled out loud.

I love you 😜😼

M💍: I love you too.😾

What's that face mean?

M💍: no 😼 for you.

I scuffed out a laugh. She had me fucked up and she knew it.

"Ron she does not need those shoes on. I don't even know why you bought so many." Niylah said as I dressed Bre to go home.

"Whatever." I said finishing placing the baby Jordan's on her feet gently. "My baby girl fly."

"When she grow up with a sneaker addiction you gonna be buying all them damn shoes too."

"Her and Kae gonna grow up with a sneaker addiction and I'ma always have them when it comes to the newest shit."

"Damn shame."

I took a picture of her for IG: Aubree Nycole Dawson 😅👑

*

I walked outside of Niylah's house as Mo pulled up.