Chapter 30:

Morgan

"Babe where's Kae?" Kahron asks waking me up.

I look over to see he's dressed. I started to ask where he was going, but then I remembered he said he had meetings all day.

I looked at the time to see it was eight in the morning. I got up yawning heading to the bathroom.

"Hello did you hear me?" He asks following me as I turn the shower on then start brushing my teeth.

"Oh shit, I thought I answered you. Eric's home so she went with them."

"So Kae's not here?" He asks slowly.

I nodded my head.

"So you're telling me Kaelyn, my young girl, isn't here?" He asks.

I looked at him like he was crazy as I wiped my mouth off. "Yes, she's not here."

"And you didn't wake me the fuck up last night!" He shouted.

"I tried! You would not budge then I ended up getting tired of trying and fell asleep myself. I couldn't get you to rollover on ya back so I could, yeah, you really should have woke up." I said taking my bra and panties off.

"Oh hell nah." He said as he quickly begin undressing.

"Nope. You got meetings all day and you are gonna be late." I said stepping into the shower letting the water hit me. I was getting horny watching him undress.

I gasped softly as he dropped his pants and he was already hard. Just the sight of him had me throbbing.

He smirked stepping inside the shower with me. "I don't think being late will hurt anybody too much." He said as he slide his hand down to my center.

He begin using his finger to stroke in and out of me then glides his finger over my clit making me shiver. I moan watching him take his fingers to his mouth and sucks all of my juices off of them.

He turns me around bending me over telling me to hold on.

"That fuckin arch." He groans as I gasp when he first slides in.

I cry out as he thrusts into me the second time, harder. He continues sliding in and out of me hitting my spot every time.

"Ooh fuck." I moan as he pulls on my nipple as I squeeze around his dick squirting everywhere but that doesn't stop him that just makes him go harder.

My legs were shaking and my pussy was throbbing so bad begging for another release. He pinched my clit sending me over the edge once again then he soon followed with a groan.

"Fuck." We said at the same time, both trying to catch our breaths.

"What you doing?" Kahron asks over the phone.

"Laying in bed, on the computer, ordering new makeup products to use on my clients."

"Don't you gotta whole kit in the closet you use?" He asks.

"Yeah, but it's been forever since I touched it so I wanna buy new stuff. I think I still got lots of new makeup brushes tho still in boxes so we'll see."

"You ain't about to do this shit the whole rest of ya pregnancy either Mo." I rolled my eyes.

"I know Kahron, damn. Plus I won't be traveling like before some people will be actually coming to me."

"Random mothafuckas ain't coming to our house."

"No shit. I'ma find a place I can do a lil set up stand and work. I'ma even be sitting in a chair majority of the time."