Chapter 31:

Kahron

"Shit. No wonder she's been being all extra nice lately."

"Why the fuck would you hide it where she could easily find it anyways?" Mogul asks me.

"I needed to try it on her finger, you know she can be a deep sleeper. It's been forever since she's even touched these boxes so I didn't think she would."

"Didn't you buy her that gold heart ring that's on her middle finger? Shouldn't it be the same size?"

"That's what I thought, but the lady said every finger can be a different size."

"Well damn, surprise ruined." Mogul said looking at the ring. "That shit's tough tho."

"This isn't even the official ring, this is the showcase ring for it. I'm waiting for them to finish the one I custom ordered since I'm having the diamond changed. I mean it wouldn't be a ring for Mo if the main diamond wasn't pink."

"True shit, well what you gonna do now because her ass gonna be waiting and knowing."

"I got something to shake her ass up. It's gonna piss her off, but it's gonna shake her up."

"I don't even wanna fuckin know." He said shaking his head.

Morgan

"What's wrong with you?" I ask Kahron when he comes into the house looking mad.

"Them nutass doctors gonna make my babygirl cry with them nutass shots. Dickheads swear."

"Kahron shut up." I said laughing.

"I'm serious man."

"Did you get my hot Funyuns?" I ask.

"No."

"Kahron! I've been craving them. I texted you about them."

"And I texted you back no. You start that throwing up every single time from hot shit, so no."

"I can't fuckin stand you."

"Speak the fuck up Mo!" He yelled smiling coming closer to me.

"Chill before I slap you." I said laughing holding his face.

He pecked my lips a couple of times then placing his mouth around my puckered lips sucking them. "Stop." I said after pulling my lips from him laughing.

"Young girl!" Kahron yelled as Kae walked into the kitchen holding out her sippy cup.

"Juice Da."

"Water Kae." I said.

"Mama." She whined throwing her head back all dramatically.

"Kaelyn," Kahron said picking her up. "Tell Mo you was talking to Ron. Go head tell mommy mind her damn mothafuckin business."

"She copy you I'm slapping the fuck outta you."

"I'm joking damn babe." He said slapping my ass before going towards the fridge with Kae.

"Why didn't you bring Aubree back with you. I miss her."

"I'ma get her tomorrow. I got something planned for us tonight."

I turned side eyeing him. "Like what?"

"Something so get dressed up."

"For what?" I ask smiling.

"Fuck you smiling for?"

"Because I can!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Then because I can. We ain't been out just us in forever and I thought we should. That okay with you?"