Chapter 42:

Morgan

"Kahron!" I yelled poking my head out of the shower curtain.

"Daaaaa!" Aubree yelled peeking her head into the bathroom.

"Girl go get your daddy." I said laughing as she smiled all big.

"Kahronnnnn!" I yelled again after awhile.

"Damn, Mo I'm right here. I had to get Bre and Ayden settled first."

"Okay, shut the door and come here." He looked at me like I was crazy then shut the door. "Okay, I need you to suck on my nipples."

He narrowed his eyes before shrugging. "Okay. May I ask why? Is this gonna lead to something or is this just for your own pleasure?"

I stared narrowing my eyes at him.

"What?" He asks chuckling.

"Can you just do it? They hurt and I need to get some milk out so the pain can go away."

"Who told you that shit?"

"My doctor and Nee. Only enough so the pain stops tho, because if you suck too much it'll make my breast milk continue to produce."

"Okay." He said grabbing my hips.

"No, don't touch me right now because you have wandering hands."

"Man, Mo. You want me to do this shit or not?"

"Yes." I whined.

"Okay, now stop and do the other one." I said after awhile.

"Which one, this one?" He asks cupping my bare center.

"Kahron!"

"Oh my bad." He said placing his mouth over the other one the same time he slid a finger inside of me making me gasp.

Everytime I tried to remove his finger he would put it right back in with more force the last while rubbing my clit with his thumb making me moan.

"Kahron!" I tried to shout sounding mad, but ended up moaning as he removed his fingers.

"I love that slippery shit."

"Ugh, fucking asshole." I said throwing my loofah at his head then shutting the shower curtain as he laughed.

"Morgan I'ma be in your wedding?" Arie asks me as I help her buckle her seatbelt.

Eric just dropped Arie and Kae off now we are all loading up into the car to go to the mall to meet up with everybody else. I wanted to see if I could find dresses for the girls.

"Yup. You, Kae, and Aubree are gonna be my pretty flower girls." I said tapping her chin as she smiles.

"Da Ron, hi." Kae said trying to climb up to the front to him.

He chuckled. "Hi young girl."

"Her cheery ass always make sure she speak. Bring ya lil butt back here and get in this car seat." I said patting her butt.

"Okay let's go." I said after I got in the passengers seat.

"What?" I ask as I place my seatbelt on looking over at Kahron as he stared at me.

He licked his lips shaking his head before putting the car in drive and pulling off.

"Kae eat ya own food." I said as she continued to take fries from Michael.