Chapter 41:

Morgan

"Kahron." I pouted laying on his back as he laid on the bed.

"What's up babe?" He grumbled.

"I'm sick and I have cramps." I complained.

"Damn, still? I'm trying to get my pussy."

"Shut up asshole." I slapped his head.

It's been two weeks since my six week appointment and we got the clear for sex which hasn't happened since I've been having really bad cramps from my iud. Kahron stay trying to get something poppin, but I haven't been with it since these cramps make me so uncomfortable.

"I'm joking, well kind of." He said.

"Mhmm." I said poking my lips out.

"Mo why the fuck do you have a mask on your face?" Kahron asks as he turns around on to his back still leaving me on top of him.

"Because I think I'm getting sick." I said.

"Okay, and?"

"And I don't want Ayden getting sick from me. It's for precaution. Duh." I said.

"You are so damn extra." He laughed.

"No I am not. I don't want my baby getting sick. I remember Kae did when she was like four months. You can already imagine how my emotional ass dealt with that. I hate when babies are sick. Shit, I hate when babies have hiccups. I be wanting to take it from them."

He just shook his head staring at me. "Extra ass."

"Whatever. Anyways, we have a meeting with our wedding planner today. Don't forget and don't be fucking late Kahron."

"Can't you just invite Moms and Nee to go with you? I told you I'm coo with whatever you pick out."

"No, I want you to have a say in everything too."

"Fine Mo. Whatever you want."

"You better forreal." I said.

"I said I fuckin will Mo. Now give me a kiss."

"No, I'm getting sick." I said.

"So fuckin what Mo."

"No, because then I'll give you my germs and you'll give them to my baby."

"Man, Mo get ya crazy off me." He said pushing me off him making me laugh.

"You love me tho." I said standing up.

"Why the hell is Kaelyn on the floor?" Kahron asks.

"She's playing some game on my phone. She wanted to sit there so I let her."

"Her lil ass sleep." He said. I looked seeing him picking her up to put her on the bed then handing me my phone. "Fell asleep with the phone still tight in her hand and all."

"That's Kae for you." I said.

"You look beautiful babe." Kahron randomly said.

I looked up from my phone seeing him staring at me. "Are you trying to be funny? Is that your way of telling me I look a mess and need to get it together?"

"What the fuck? No, I'm being dead ass."

"Kahron, I have your basketball shorts on, a tank top that's stained from your son, a mask, and a messy ass bun on top of my head." I said looking at him like he's crazy.

"And you look beautiful." He said grabbing my hips staring down at me.

I blushed looking away. "Thanks."