,The Telford-Scott Family History

Filip Telford met Freya Scott in Belfast,Ireland on December 12,1977 when Freya was 16 and Filip was 18 . Freya's father was and still is one of the kings of the IRA , her mother is sister of Keith McGee ,One Of SAMCRO's first nine.

Eventually she caught the unwanted attention of Jimmy O' and told her father who in retaliation had placed Filip as her bodyguard as she finished attending medical school . Jimmy O' and a couple of new naive recruits for the IRA ,somehow managed to subdue Telford and give him the Glasgow Smile. In retaliation Freya shot O'Phellan execution style .

Filip and Freya started dating the 3 months after meeting and 2 years later married but as The Glasgow smile scared and aged ,Freya's trust for the IRA twindeled and her and Filip decided to go to the Belfast Charter of the Sons Of Anarchy,Filip eventually patched in and both Freya and he decided to transfer to the Mother Charter

In October of 1983 Freya concived their first child Maxwell Devon Telford and gave birth on July 13th,1984 ,a year and a half later concived their second child who was born they named Faith Hope Telford Scott,who was a year and a half younger than Jax Teller and Opie Winston. Faith was born on October 9,1986 and was Filip and Freya's last child.

Maxwell graduated from high school in 2000 at 17 and decided to prospect for the mother charter and has been SAMCRO for almost 13 years.

Faith was in ballet since she was 3, her father teached her how to box at 10 and gymnastics when she was 9, her mother would also teach Faith how to play piano and would send her to voice (singing )classes when she was 7 , Faith was a very smart child for her age and managed to graduate early as Valedictorian, she graduated in 2003 and went to the Western Oregon University on a full theater and  dance scholarship , after finishing at WOU she applied to George Fox to start the Nurse Practitioner program , in 2009  she applied for OHSU to be a Nurse Practitioner and did a double major in NP  and  human behavior ,she finished her apprenticeship in 2011 . She hasn't been home in almost 11 years but has kept in contact with Jax and the club.

Freya and Gemma are hostile toward each other because of Faith's decision to go to college in Portland ,which almost made Jax transfer to Portland to keep her safe which Gemma absolutely hated the idea of. Gemma overall loves Faith and always wanted her to date and eventually marry Jax

She has been in care of the Portland, Oregon Charter that was patched over in 2003. She was part of a theater department and dated Xavier Henry,who tried to abuse her and he ended up with a broken nose, cheekbone and arm.

Faith was called back home by both her mother and Gemma Teller Morrow in hope of helping Jax who has recently lost his wife.

This is her story... a story of love,pain,anger,grief and revenge