Bittersweet Return

Still at Diosa...

She's here..she's safe He thought as he kept holding her to him ,the familiar scent of lavender with undertones of the sea and vanilla musk filling his senses Home she smells like home he thought ,she shifted and turned making Jax let go of her but before he could protest she walked towards the bed and placed Abel  into the center of it .

She quickly covered him with a blanket and turned  to Jax ,he motioned the door and both quietly walked out of the room .

Jax quickly pulled her into the office where he and Gemma had been moments ago as soon as she shut the door and turned she  was in his arms again "Faith ,I can't believe your here in Charming ,you're home "he said as she nestled herself into his chest ,the scent of cigarettes,gasoline,leather and his musky clone invading her senses "Oh Jax ,you should of called me after Tara's passing ,I should of been here for you ! Why didn't you call?"she asked as he ran a hand through her dark loose curls "I honestly didn't know what to say or how to say it "he responded as he pulled her away from him just enough so he could see her face .

A pair of beautiful chocolate brown eyes framed by thick black lashes looked at him ,Happiness and worry reflecting in the as they locked with his blue ones , her heart shaped pink lips trembling as she held in a sob ,her dark curls gently framing her heart shaped face as she looked at his grief filled eyes "Oh Jax "she said as tears filled her eyes"I should of come home sooner "she said as a lone tear slid down her face slowly.

He gently wiped away as if the tear would ruin her beautiful face "No ,I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you where hurt "he replied ,"What happened? "She asked "Tara was killed at our house ,Abel was with Juice and his girl so he doesn't know what's going on right now. Gemma thinks it was retaliation but I'm not sure yet.  God Faith I don't know what to do anymore ,I have no one "he finally admitted as his head slupped "Jax look at me"she said ,waiting for him to look at her "Jax"she said when he didn't immediately respond, he finally looked at her as she gripped either side of his face "You have Opie,Bobby,Tig ,me ,your ma ,my ma and da hell even Hap ! You are not alone and will never  be as long as I'm here ! Do you understand? "She demanded ,he slowly nodded .

"Angel!!"they heard the main door open as a familiar voice called out ,she automatically recognized the voice,a deep ,soothing voice that belonged to her father .

She quickly ran toward the voice and as soon as she was in the main area she was once again ingulfed into a bear hug ,this time her feet were swept up from the ground as her father held her close "oh dad it's been too long"she wept as she clung to the man that had raised her.

This man that went to all her ballet recitals no matter what, the man that taught  her how to be a fighter , the man that fought tooth and nail for his family and his club"Sweetheart you're home "he said as he clutched  her closer to his chest "does your mama know you're here?"he asked as he ran a hand throught the curls she had inherited from him she laughed briefly "yeah ,she helped me set up my house a month before "she said as he chuckled "of course she would know that crazy hen knows everything! "He teased his wife "I wanted it to be a surprise da "she said as he placed her feet back on the floor and released her from his embrace. "Uncle Elvis!"she said as she walked to the heavy man with the kinky curly hair "lil' Darlin' has come home! "He exclaimed as he hugged her briefly  "Uncle Trigger"she said also hugging the crazy blue eyed man "damn girl,Oregon did you good !"he said as he peered her up and down "now Uncle Tig ,what did I tell you?"she said raising an eyebrow at him , he huffed "that if you ever slepped with me you would have to be a decomposing corpse "he reponded"but we all know that won't be a problem doll"he winking jokingly ,Chibs just glared at Tig "Alright then"she said as she side stepped away from him "Sweetheart "she heard her mother call "Mom!"she said running to her "Hello my little flower "she said hugging her daughter close to her as if she would disappear "Hi momma"said Faith as she snuggled into her mother.

Faith bearly reached her mother's nose and bearly met her father's chin ,Faith could hear her father's footsteps walk toward them and suddenly she felt home as he wrapped his arms around both of them and said "My two favorite girls ,together at last "he said his Scottish accent soothing his little girl "aww Grandpa started the family reunion without us Harley! "Said a voice ,Faith peered up to see her older brother Maxwell with his wife who was Faith's best friend Mercy and their 7 year old daughter Harley, "Merc!"she said "Fay!"responded  the other ,they quickly hugged.

Gemma quietly walked  in and smiled,Her family was coming back together, Jax was with Faith it should of been that way 12 years ago she thought to herself as her family celebrated the return of the SAMCRO princess.