Making Halaal easy renders Haraam unnecessary

In a society that is filled with immorality, it is definitely not impossible that the effects of it are rubbed off onto us. If many older people, and even married people fall into these things, how are the youth and younger adults able to resist it?

I'm just going to be straightforward in this, and put it in the simplest words.

I do not intend to glamorize the idea of young marriage, as some people put it today. But looking at what could happen if some people do not marry, THAT is not very glamorous.Young marriage only became more despised in the past few decades, especially due to the uprise of many modern ideologies, whereas before that, the majority of nations and cultures married young, from the Afrikaners right to the Mexicans.

The Command to Marry - Fuqaha rulings on making Nikaah

♡ Fardh
It becomes compulsory upon a person to do nikaah when there's overwhelming sexual desire in a person and they are convinced they will commit haraam (zina) and know they will not be suppressive (in fulfilling and carrying out their rights) to their spouse and they have the means to provide for her. If they do not they are sinful.

♡ Waajib
It is necessary for a person to do nikaah when there's an overwhelming desire but the likelihood of committing haraam acts in order to satiate that desire is not very strong, and they will not suppress their spouse and has the means to provide for her. If they do not do so, they are considered as sinful.

● Makruh-e-Tahrimi
It is severely disliked to do nikaah when they strongly feel that they would be suppressive to their spouse even though they have an overwhelming feeling of desire.

● Haraam
It becomes forbidden/unlawful upon them to do nikaah when they know with almost certainty they would be suppressive even though they have an overwhelming desire.

♡ Sunnah
They will be following a sunnah when doing nikaah, when in a moderate state (as opposed to the above two conditions), and will not be suppressive to their wives.

From the above categories, many of today's youth fall within the first 2 categories, and perhaps 3rd (as not all young men of today are able to provide financially etc. However this can be solved if the parents are open minded and willing to support)

Reasons youth would give for wanting to marry

1. Social media
Yes, it may be innocent but it is here that the seeds are planted to open pathways to zina, when half naked and scantily dressed people are viewed - their awrah open to view and posts of haraam relationships are being seen (innocently/unintentionally, or otherwise).

2. Porn
No more need be said.This also includes looking at people twerking and doing other dirty poses, women showing off their assets, naked and half naked people.

3. The environment
There is no way that a person out in a secular environment will be unaffected by the zina happening - illicit relationships happen even before teen years today.

4. Peers
In the environment they are in, there are people that have boyfriends/girlfriends, do other haraam things, or speak about these besharam things.

The ultimate reason: All this exposure creates the desire to have someone as a companion, as humans are made for that. It becomes very tough to fight the nafs when one is continually exposed to wrong things that a person sees and the effects of the environment they are in, rubs off on them.

What could happen if a person wants to marry but doesn't due to being young ("young" according to others)?

1. Not lowering the gaze - looking at the opposite gender and taking pleasure - zina of the eyes.