Hello

You start to walk to your new school. both earbuds in your ears. you start to dance around with your eyes close, humming to your favorite music. Your carelessness made you trip at the edge of the sidewalk. A car gets closer and closer to you as you fall, But someone catches you, their hand around your waste, they twirl your body away from the road, your body is close to his, as the car pass you guys, the two of you make eye contact. He pushes you away and takes one of your earbuds out. As you take the other one out. 

"What the hell, be careful, gosh so careless." He said staring you down.

" Thanks, sorry" you apologize and thank him as he starts to walk away. You give him a glare. " I never asked you to help me, but ok". you said to yourself, as you put one earbud in and start to walk to school. 

You arrive at school looking at the huge building, you take a deep breath and walk in. You start to walk through the halls trying to find your class. You spot it and you wait for the teacher to introduce you to the class. 

"Ok class we have a transfer student, so lets welcome her." the teacher said as she gives you the floor. you bow your head. 

"Hi my name is Suki and I hope we can all have a good school year". You said with a smile looking up you spotted someone you recognized. "YOU!"  

"You?" the teacher asks as you stare into the guys eyes. 

"Hello again" the guy said. "Try not to trip or get run over by the students in school." He said with a smile. You glare at him as you sit 2 seats away from him. He puts his head down on his desk facing the window. 

"What, run over?" a girl asks you as she turns around. "My name is Emily, call me Em" she said with a  smile. "lets be friends".  

"Hello, umm yeah sure".  You said. she Smiles and turns around facing the front of the classroom. 

"Okie class time to start". The class moans as the teacher laughs and starts class. You stare at the guy with his head down. "Ok that's all I got today see you guys tomorrow." The teacher ends class as students start walking to you. introducing themselves. 

"HEY Suki want to eat lunch with us?" Em said waving to you. 

"Sure thing" you smile, squeezing through the people blocking your way. you trip on someone's foot. "Ah-" someone catches you, pulling you up half way your fall. "oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. " You bow your head and turn around.  The person laughs. 

"Hwang in-yeop was right. dont get run over by the students" your cheeks became bright red and round as you pout. 

"He may have saved me but his a jerk". you said, he laughs again. 

"Names Jake, I'm Em's brother" he said.

"Nice to meet you, Thanks again"  you said as you bow your head. He smiles. " So Hwang in-yeop is his name". 

"Yes , although we call him Hwang for short" Jake said. 

" Klutz you can call me by my full name. I told you not to trip anymore." You turn around  and see  Hwang in-yeop. "Dont just stand their move. Gosh do you have any manners?"  Hwang in-yeop said as he pushes through you. You glare at him once again. 

"Says the jerk face" you smile. He looks back at you and smiles 

"Says the careless Klutz. " Hwang in-yeop said 

"I AM NOT! AND MY NAME IS Suki" you yell at him pouting. 

"Whatever" he scuffs as he seats back down in his seat.  

 " Suki come on lets eat" You walk out of class fallowing EM. Em, and another girl named Scar, and you went to the café, and brought some food going back to class. 

"Why is he suck a jerk, he may seem nice, but gosh his a dic^*he@d" you said walking to class with the girls. They laugh. 

"True" Em said "His the most popular guy in school, Jake comes second. I cant see how my brother is one of the popular guys his so annoying." Em says rolling her eyes. 

"I knew right, i mean looks aren't always everything" Scar said. All 3 of you sat down in class and eats the food you brought at the schools café. You feel a shiver go up your spine and you look behind you. You spot Hwang in-yeop staring at you.  

  writers note: 

THANKS FOR READING! END OF FIRST chap or page i dont know how i should set this up yet xD I love the k drama True beauty, you guys really should check it out. Also stared to watch 18 again k drama because i saw that Hwang in-yeop was in it. Anyways i started to want to make a story about him. So here it is first chapter. Sorry I'm bad at spelling, I'm trying xD i wrote some other story's but when i looked back at them i realized how bad they where and just deleted them. The most views where like 4 or 5 lol hopefully i can do better after 2 or 3 years starting Wattpad.  BTW i was going to make you guys choose  like whatever name you wanted the main girls name to be it was going be like (your name) but some people wanted me to change it so i just made her name Suki.