Accident

( WARNING: This chapter can cause TRIGGERS also there is swearing please please be sure you are ready to read this. Please dont hate me for writing this. I warned you. This is most defiantly the rising action of the story but if you cant take it click out dont hurt yourself. )  

"Hwang!" Sam yells in Hwang's head as a car comes close to him.  

"IDIOT!" Jake calls out as he grabs Hwang in the middle of the road. Both men froze as they have flashbacks. As they stare into the car's headlights. It was about their big fight that broke the two men's friendship. They where at school, a week after Sam had died. Jake's eyes cried in hate as he looks into Hwang's eyes and holding onto Hwang's uniform. Hwang looks at Jake speechless.  "It's your fault Hwang in-yeop" Jake says as the memories fade away. 

Reality comes back

Reality comes back. They both wake up in the hospital. Jake was awake before Hwang. Both didn't have any serious injury's besides broken bones. Hwang has a broken arm and a bandage on his left cheek. Jake has a bandage on his forehead and a broken right leg. 

"Why did you do that?" Hwang said as he looked out the window not making eye contact with Jake. 

"I dont know, I just reacted like that. Sorry for saving you". Jake said looking at the wall beside him, closest to the door.  

"GUYS!" You yelled as you stormed in the room. They both look at you. "Hey, are you ok? What happened?" You asked. 

"It's ok. Where fine Suki calm down". Hwang In-yeop said 

"It's fine come on sit down" Jake said. You toke a deep breath and sat between the two beds. 

"So what happened?" You asked. 

"On my way back I was walking across the cross walk. Then a car came closer and closer to me. I froze, Jake showed up but I'm assuming he froze as well." Hwang said looking at you. Jake says nothing. You look at Jake then at Hwang and sighed. 

"Thank goodness your still alive. Both of you" You said as you look down at the ground. You shake your head and look back at them with a smile. "Be careful next time you guys" You said. They smile back and nod their heads. "Do you need anything?" You asked them.