Game On!

Its the next day, back to school,  All you could think about was yesterday. 

"AH! GUYS I HAD SO MUCH FUN YESTERDAY WE NEED TO HANG OUT LIKE THAT AGAIN! Damn did Hwang surprise me. His still the best. I feel bad for my bro though, he still cant beat him". Em said shacking her head as she stretches'. 

"Yah I had fun to" you said as you smiled 

"Same, fun time guys" Scar agreed 

"Whatever" Jake said as he walked in class. He threw his school bag on his desk and sat down frustrated, laying his head down on his bag on the desk. 

"Come on you had some fun. Dont be a sore looser" Em said as she punches his back. "You been mopping around all morning lighten up. " Em try's to cheer him up, But he stays quite.  You hear cheering coming from outside of the class room. 

"What the.." you said questioning the noises coming from outside the class. 

"DUDE YOU NAILED IT, DAMN YOUR SO TALENTED, YOUR SO GOOD AT EVERYTHING" people said as they walk in the class fallowing Hwang in-yeop inside. 

"Thanks but, its fine. dont make a big deal out of it". He smiles and sees you and your friends looking at him. You gave him a look thinking he was going to say something dirty or mean. 

"Good job Jake you still have it" Hwang said. Then looking  out of the window. Jake walks up to to Hwang In-yeop and grabs him by the coaler of his uniform. 

"I challenge you to a basketball game"  Jake glares into his eyes, and pushed Hwang back down into his seat and sat back down at his desk. 

"You dont want to do that" Hwang said as he smiles. 

"lunch time" Jake said. The teacher walks in. everyone sat in their desk looking at the two boys glaring at each other.  

You dont think anyone paid any attention to the teacher

You dont think anyone paid any attention to the teacher. When it was lunch time everyone went straight for the gym. Hwang and Jake choose their team and got ready to play. Both teams warmed up for five minutes. Hwang sat down after three minuets playing with one of the basketballs. 

"OK GUYS LETS HANDLE THIS THE RIGHT WAY!" The coach yelled

"OK GUYS LETS HANDLE THIS THE RIGHT WAY!" The coach yelled. They got into their positions and was ready for the game to start. 

"READY GO!" The couch yelled and the game began

"READY GO!" The couch yelled and the game began. Hwang toke the jump ball and ran straight through Jake's team making a dunk. They glared at each other as Hwang and his team headed back.  This time Jake takes the ball making a three pointer.  The game was already intense, each team taking turns making hoops. The students cheered as they watch each team win and loose. As you watch the teams fight, You had no clue how they got so competitive of each other. Why did they stop being friends?  Why do they have to fight? 

"LETS GO!!! YOU GOT THIS BOTH OF YOU!" you shout, You couldn't choose who to cheer for. You are friends with both. And you where not going to hurt one of them by cheering for only one. It was the last quarter all of the team mates where worn out. Although it looked like Hwang In-yeop and Jake where just getting warmed up. Hwang gets the ball he pass to one of his team mates. They keep passing, while Jakes team has good defense, blocking the hoop with their life. This shot is what matters, none of them where letting the other team take a shot. Out of no where Jake steals the ball from one of the team mates from Hwang's team. Hwang chases him down successfully getting the ball back.  Hwang finely sees an opening and shoots a three pointer. Everyone goes quite as the ball makes a circle on the rim of the hoop. It finely falls in. People jumped in the air cheering and laughing, screaming. People who bet on Jake moaned and gave money to the winners who bet on Hwang. 

"DAMN IT!" Jake yelled, then storms out of the gym. 

"I told him, he didn't want to do this"  Hwang said. Everyone cleaned up and got ready for class. 

"That was intense" You said. 

(flash back before the game in the boys locker room) 

"Hwang In-yeop lets have a bet, we both know we like her". Jake said to Hwang as he slips his  basketball jersey on. "Number 3 a 50/50 chance of me have good luck or bad luck" Jake says. 

"Come on dont bet on this" Hwang said as he puts his Jersey on "number  23, for sure ill win. But if you really want to go so far as to bet, what is it you want.  " 

"If I win give up, let me win something for once" Jake said as he glares. 

"I wont give up, I never asked you to so why should I?" Hwang says. 

   " Fine then If I win I get to ask her first, if you win then you get to first, all the rest is up to her, no interfering each other when we tell her"  Jake said 

"Deal" Hwang said as Jake and him shake hands. 

(back to the present) 

"Jake really doesn't like loosing to Hwang" You said 

"Yeah, I dont even know why, He go so angry at Hwang after Hwang lost his sister". 

"What?!" you said shocked. 

"Oh yeah Hwang had a sister, sadly she got in a car crash. Jake never told me why he got so mad at Hwang I dont even know if Hwang knows".   You had an idea what might of happened, but you didn't want to  be nosey, so you stayed quite. 

Writers note: Sorry guys I didn't post this one yesterday, I came home late. Also almost had a writers block so oof. I might post another chap today because I didn't post yesterday, but if I dont then it is what it is xD.)