Model

You sat down on the reddish blackish couch, Hwang In-yeop sat next to you, and garbed your hand. You guys make eye contact. Em takes a photo. 

"Wow already going at it, you guys already look amazing" Em said behind the camera. 

"Ok look at me, what I'm about to do might surprise you" He said giving you a warning. 

Hwang grabs you setting you on top of his lap for a quick second then he leans on top of you looking into your eyes

Hwang grabs you setting you on top of his lap for a quick second then he leans on top of you looking into your eyes. You lean back looking at his dark brow eyes, then at the camera.  Your heart starts to rise. He leans closer. "Calm down, you look a little stiff look at me not the camera". He says trying to comfort you.

Your hart was still pounding, but your body starts to loosen up. "That's it Suki" Em said.  You blocked everything out of your head besides Hwang In-yeop voice and face. He gets closer to your lips than leans his head on yours, You gave a soft smile. He then sets you up just a little and touches your left cheek moving your hair back. Your shocked, Both of your eyes where sparkling, His dark brown eyes sparkled as he gave you a smirk. You held his hand, still on your cheek and got closer to him. 

You guys completely forgot about Em and The camera

You guys completely forgot about Em and The camera. You felt water start to come out of your eyes. Hwang saw it and wiped his thumb bellow both of your eyes. He got close to your right ear away from the camera. "Are you ok? Should we stop" He whispered looking straight into the camera. He leans back.

"I'm fine" You said snapping out of your feelings. Facing reality. He stands up, picking you up, holding you like a princess. You put your arms around his neck, You look down as he looks at the camera.  

What are you feeling you ask yourself

What are you feeling you ask yourself. Your heart pounds, You question your emotions. "When did he get so hot" you thought as you look up at his face. He looks down at you and puts you down. 

"This... WOW" Em said shocked. "We have plenty of photos, holly... You guys really got into it" Em said as she laughed. You blush and stood there quietly.  Hwang smiles at you. 

"Not so bad for your first time modeling, good job" He said. You nod your head. 

"Good work. Hwang" You said, He smiles and pats your head. 

"Ok class. Tomorrow we will print the photos out, grate work everyone. Class dismissed ". The teacher said. You ran out of the classroom. You toke a big sigh and looked around you. Hwang ran after you and ping you to the wall. 

"Hwang!?" You said startled, you didn't realized he fallowed you. 

"I'll take you home" Hwang said

"I'll take you home" Hwang said. He takes three steps back, realizing his actions wasn't necessary.  You nod your head. 

"Ok.." you said. You guys walked side by side out of school together. He putts his helmet on and hands you a helmet and hops onto his bike. 

"Lets go" he said waiting for you to get on

"Lets go" he said waiting for you to get on. You put on the helmet, and wrap your arms around his waist holding on tight. As he drives, you feel the cold wind rush up your spin. You also smell Hwang's  cologne. You get closer to him, holding him tighter. You guys arrive to your house. Both of you get off the bike. Both you and Hwang puts the helmets on the bike. Hwang walks you to the gate of your house. "Suki, you did grate at modeling for the first time". He complements you scratching the back of his head. 

"I couldn't of done it without you, thanks, for driving me home and helping me". You said as you lightly blush. 

"Suki... Would you umm.. I mean can we like hang out  tomorrow at 4pm. Can I get your phone number please." Hwang said stuttering as he hands you his phone. You smile. 

"Yeah why not, its a Saturday so sure." You said putting your phone number in his phone. You gave it back and starts to open the gate. He gives you a smile. 

"Ill see you tomorrow then. Ill pick you up". He  said as he waves goodbye. When you closed the door behind you. You rushed into your room and squealed with happiness in your pillow laying on your bed. Hwang stood beside his bike for a couple seconds then started to dance. "YES, YES, YES!!" He yells in happiness. Then looks around him. He then hops onto his bike and heads home.         

writers note:  Just watch like 5 seconds of it if you dont want to watch it all, but if you love him then watch all of it, its funny. also this is the dance he does. But he does have cloths on so xD he doesn't look like what he looks like in the video. He looks like the photo before the video. Or he has the school uniform on O.O oh damn... See I cant describe what characters look like bruh, its a bad flaw of mine lmao. Did this seem rushed? I also fell like MY grammar and English keeps getting worse but I cant tell xD so please help me out by giving me a comment.